Big Brother

I always say “haven’t these idiots seen this show before??” Never play too hard in the beginning.

There is always that one dude every season. Nobody will ever top the one big black dude that made like a 14 person alliance day 1. Lol

Btw, Kat didn't just confide in Jackson. I heard they banged in the shower last week and now he's trying to get with Holly.

Sam is both likable and obnoxiously loud, imo. DR is insufferable. Analyse and Holly can't stand him, but I think everyone else likes him

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Sam is both likable and obnoxiously loud, imo. DR is insufferable. Analyse and Holly can't stand him, but I think everyone else likes him

I don't find him likable at all, as soon as he starts talking I just run up and kick my TV.

Yeah having trouble getting into this season. They need to change up their casting model. Been the same archetypes for years.

They really do, and I don't see this season getting interesting. It's just going to be that one group of people rolling through the season. And that group is a bunch of bland personalities.

You don't like his jokes about his bad tattoos? He's got more awareness than I originally anticipated and he's self-deprecating.

I don't listen to a single word he says, anyone that scream talks should immediately be shot in the face.

VN Store

Back