Big 10+1 Commisioner

Show me one site or source that says he wasn't a great shutdown corner.

Good God drop it. He was a shutdown CB but he wasn't the best player in the nation that year. Did you watch Peyton play? Or where you playing with your power rangers?

Good God drop it. He was a shutdown CB but he wasn't the best player in the nation that year. Did you watch Peyton play? Or where you playing with your power rangers?

I know what I need to know. 3800 yards is great, but that doesn't make him the best player. Just because I didn't grow up praying by my Peyton Manning shrine doesn't mean I can't look at something and give my opinion on it. If the award was just suppposed to go to the best QB, then fine, give it to Peyton. The fact is, Peyton lost his shot at the Heisman vs Florida. He couldn't come through for his team when they needed it.

The ~915 persons who devote their lives to sport and voted for the Heisman obviously felt otherwise.

I know what I need to know. 3800 yards is great, but that doesn't make him the best player. Just because I didn't grow up praying by my Peyton Manning shrine doesn't mean I can't look at something and give my opinion on it. If the award was just suppposed to go to the best QB, then fine, give it to Peyton. The fact is, Peyton lost his shot at the Heisman vs Florida. He couldn't come through for his team when they needed it.

I did not pray at the Manning shrine. Woodson's play was not better than Manning's. Look at gamefilms, look at stats there is no way anyone with any knowledge about the game of football could say that Woodson was the better player that year. It was a joke. Unreasonable voting such as this is the reason the trophy's reputation has been diminished.

I did not pray at the Manning shrine. Woodson's play was not better than Manning's. Look at gamefilms, look at stats there is no way anyone with any knowledge about the game of football could say that Woodson was the better player that year. It was a joke. Unreasonable voting such as this is the reason the trophy's reputation has been diminished.

Who would you have given the award to the last 10 years they have done it. Would it always be too far off.

I will give up on this argument though. It was stupid to bring up the Manning Woodson debate to a bunch of Vols fans. It is like telling Buckeye fans the call wasn't pass interference.

Will he be writing another letter this week?

To Fans of the Big Ten and College Football

A sorry answer to an overrated, underachieving conference that seems to get alot of breaks because of their inadequacies and abilities. Sounds like an excuse for mediocare performances..............They do seem to capture the Media's Vote along with Notre Dame. Face it Ohio State and Michigan 1 and 2, Ohio State and Wisconsin 1 & 2. 3/4 have proven to be total jokes when competing when it counted. Hopefully on Thursday we make it 4/4. Will not change anything just proves the point that the Conference is overrated and contents in the Conference is too.

VN Store

Back