Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie?

Which joke is better?

Threesome equals FV, lamp and hand.

or

I've heard it called many things but "rubbing the lamp" is a new one.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

I was going to say something, but now I've completely forgotten what it was.

On the original question, I wouldn't say no to either. But forced to choose, I'd take Elizabeth Montgomery.

barbara-eden.jpg
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! :pepper:

i have fond memories of barbara eden in that outfit. i'll have to go with jeanie.

Crunching her Number

Bussing the Two-Top

Scrubbing the Engine

Changing the Twins

Reeding Your Palm

Making Nice With Cousin One-Eye

That dude who owned the Genie was a wussbag. 'Would you like a cold drink and a sexual favor master???' Uhhh no thats ok, I'll just watch the ballgame and read the funnies, thanks.

:rolleyes:Right

What about those numb-nuts stranded on an Island with Ginger and Maryann......Couldn't they thing of better things to do with the ladies then talk, talk, talk, :eek:hmy::clapping:

That dude who owned the Genie was a wussbag. 'Would you like a cold drink and a sexual favor master???' Uhhh no thats ok, I'll just watch the ballgame and read the funnies, thanks.

:rolleyes:Right

Yes, but later he made up for it on "DALLAS"....banging anything with 2 legs..:eek:hmy:

What about those numb-nuts stranded on an Island with Ginger and Maryann......Couldn't they thing of better things to do with the ladies then talk, talk, talk, :eek:hmy::clapping:

Yep, professor should have killed all the other dudes and the old bat and left those two babes with one damn option. :eek:k:

No contest. . .Barbara Eden in I dream of Jeannie was smokin hot! E. Montgomery is quite nice too! OK. . .OK. . .I'll take both of them! :naughty:

VN Store

Back