Better Call Saul

I kinda had a hard time buying that Howard would have acted on his PI's information in that moment. Even if he has blinders on because he was successfully duped, that's not the right way to reveal his information.
In his mind he had visual proof that the mediator had been compromised. He received this “proof” before setting eye on said mediator. Waiting until afterwards would have been negligent to his clients. HHM’s strategy and his forecast that it would take another 2 years even with an already huge offer (that got rescinded) was the truly foolhardy element Howard’s tick sheet imo.

Letting his partner handle his brother is completely understandable and I don't think he is at fault in any regard there. I still don't remember the bank account thing well enough to know if he deserved to have his life ruined or not.

Howard’s ignorant behavior in the mediation meeting is the only thing that came close to “ruining his life” IMO

I didnt care for Howard but he didn't deserve that.

Probably the best episode of the series
Can somebody explain to me what happened with Lalo in the sewer? When he first called Don Hector, he hung up because he seemed to realize something, but I didn't get what happened. I watch this show kinda distracted, so I miss some subtleties.
Listen carefully when the phone rings, there is a click sound on the 1st or 2nd ring. He hears it and realizes Gus has bugged Hector's phone. Then he calls back and tells Hector he is going to do something that night, this causes Mike to pull security off of low level threats (Saul and Kim) and put them at the safe house and laundry, leaving the door open for Lalo to get to them.

Can somebody explain to me what happened with Lalo in the sewer? When he first called Don Hector, he hung up because he seemed to realize something, but I didn't get what happened. I watch this show kinda distracted, so I miss some subtleties.

I think he called Hector and gave him false plans because they listening

Reactions: n_huffhines
Unless you’re done with the show (with 6 episodes remaining), you should cease following this thread unt you partake.

Somebody ITT asked him for his thoughts and you're chastising him for responding with something innocuous. Untwist your panties.

I didnt care for Howard but he didn't deserve that.

Probably the best episode of the series

Listen carefully when the phone rings, there is a click sound on the 1st or 2nd ring. He hears it and realizes Gus has bugged Hector's phone. Then he calls back and tells Hector he is going to do something that night, this causes Mike to pull security off of low level threats (Saul and Kim) and put them at the safe house and laundry, leaving the door open for Lalo to get to them.
I didn’t pick up on the bad connection meaning the phone was bugged - good catch! That’s part of what makes this such a good show is the little details usually mean something and you have to pay attention to everything

I didn’t pick up on the bad connection meaning the phone was bugged - good catch! That’s part of what makes this such a good show is the little details usually mean something and you have to pay attention to everything
Its really not a show to watch distracted. I turn off all the lights and don't pick up my phone the whole time. If I don't understand whats happening or think I missed something ill just rewind and watch the scene again.

Unless you’re done with the show (with 6 episodes remaining), you should cease following this thread unt you partake.
Oh, I'll keep watching. Missed last night's episode due to severe hives episode following eating shrimp in Hoover. :(

Reactions: butchna
My daughter watches everything closed captioned. She doesn’t watch this show but it was left on. So when it said * phone clicks * more than once, I caught on.

I think he called Hector and gave him false plans because they listening
You noticed Hector was clinging that bell over and over like he was trying to blow up his room? Lalo couldn’t have missed that. But he did a fit before he called him back…so yes it was calculated.

You noticed Hector was clinging that bell over and over like he was trying to blow up his room? Lalo couldn’t have missed that. But he did a fit before he called him back…so yes it was calculated.

I think Lalo is going after the chemo lab

VN Store

Back