Better Call Saul

The fact is that Chuck was right the whole time. Jimmy is a scumbag top to bottom.
I have watched BREAKING BAD several times, but BETTER CALL SAUL only once, and I may feel differently after watching again, BUT I felt there was good in Jimmy. Some of Chuck's actions broke him. That said, I agree with anyone who would argue that lots of people have had bad things happen to them and they didn't go down a dark a dark road.

Reactions: walkenvol
I have watched BREAKING BAD several times, but BETTER CALL SAUL only once, and I may feel differently after watching again, BUT I felt there was good in Jimmy. Some of Chuck's actions broke him. That said, I agree with anyone who would argue that lots of people have had bad things happen to them and they didn't go down a dark a dark road.
Jimmy viewed Chuck as a father figure and all Chuck did was tell Jimmy he was a POS and would always be a POS. If you had a child who you constantly told they were stupid, it would affect their self perception. Chuck was the sick POS who was unhappy with any of Jimmy’s successes. It had to be all about Chuck being the best. I don’t know who the least likable character on the show was - Chuck or Don Hector

Jimmy viewed Chuck as a father figure and all Chuck did was tell Jimmy he was a POS and would always be a POS. If you had a child who you constantly told they were stupid, it would affect their self perception. Chuck was the sick POS who was unhappy with any of Jimmy’s successes. It had to be all about Chuck being the best. I don’t know who the least likable character on the show was - Chuck or Don Hector

Chuck's a bad brother but Jimmy is a bad person. This is not on Chuck in any way, shape, or form. Jimmy didn't need a Father figure. He had a Father that was a good example and kind to him...Jimmy stole from him.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Jimmy was bad from an early age starting with skimming on his parent’s business. Chuck was right and Jimmy while showing compassion in small doses is rotten at the core and so is Kim regardless if she wants to help the disadvantaged. She is thrilled by the dark side just as Harry stated before his demise.

I kinda had a hard time buying that Howard would have acted on his PI's information in that moment. Even if he has blinders on because he was successfully duped, that's not the right way to reveal his information.

Can somebody explain to me what happened with Lalo in the sewer? When he first called Don Hector, he hung up because he seemed to realize something, but I didn't get what happened. I watch this show kinda distracted, so I miss some subtleties.

Reactions: walkenvol
Can somebody explain to me what happened with Lalo in the sewer? When he first called Don Hector, he hung up because he seemed to realize something, but I didn't get what happened. I watch this show kinda distracted, so I miss some subtleties.
I’m confused there also and why did Lalo show up at Jimmy’s place?

Well he wasn't in the game. Combined with the fact they spent Howard's last day on earth ruining his reputation.
I enjoyed watching the self important rich guy who treated both Jimmy and Kim poorly when they worked at HHM get duped. Funny how Howard wanted to put Kim and Jimmy down for all the effort and planning it took to inflict some revenge on him yet Howard was born into a position where he could screw Kim and Jimmy on a whim with no effort at all. The rich and powerful walk all over the masses, fun to see the roles reversed

I enjoyed watching the self important rich guy who treated both Jimmy and Kim poorly when they worked at HHM get duped. Funny how Howard wanted to put Kim and Jimmy down for all the effort and planning it took to inflict some revenge on him yet Howard was born into a position where he could screw Kim and Jimmy on a whim with no effort at all. The rich and powerful walk all over the masses, fun to see the roles reversed

What did Howard do to them, exactly? I don't remember.

What did Howard do to them, exactly? I don't remember.
Kim got the bank account for HHM yet Howard wanted to exclude her. Howard knew Chuck was treating Jimmy wrong yet went along. What law firm wouldn’t give a entry level lawyer job to an employee who passed the bar and what firm wouldn’t have brought Jimmy on when he brought them the multimillion dollar case?

Kim got the bank account for HHM yet Howard wanted to exclude her. Howard knew Chuck was treating Jimmy wrong yet went along. What law firm wouldn’t give a entry level lawyer job to an employee who passed the bar and what firm wouldn’t have brought Jimmy on when he brought them the multimillion dollar case?

Letting his partner handle his brother is completely understandable and I don't think he is at fault in any regard there. I still don't remember the bank account thing well enough to know if he deserved to have his life ruined or not.

VN Store

Back