Better Call Saul

Kim -I think either Lalo does her in or Gus feels like she may be a loose end and either gets rid of her or maybe Mike secretly pays her off to leave for parts unknown to practice her pro-bono work. 🤷‍♂️. I may come up with other ideas later which I’m sure will be just as good/unique as Gillian comes up with. 😉

I think that most here are assuming she will die but I’m starting to believe she will just cut ties to the current location and leave the area. I hope so anyway. Then we can have another Breaking Bad spin-off with Kim and Jimmy in the future in Cinnabon heaven.😄

BTW- I’m sure there is going to be a flash forward soon with Jimmy’s dealings with the guys who recognized him at the Cinnabon location. It showed him making a phone call to someone to deal with them a couple of seasons back.

Last edited:
Kim is going to prison, IMO. I feel like there has to be consequences for their non-cartel shenanigans and I think it's much more likely that they fall on Kim.

I had enjoyed Jimmy’s shenanigans and personal interactions around the courthouse since the inception of the show. Brilliant explanation of how Saul Goodman came to do most of his business out of that cheap strip mall palace.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Kim is going to prison, IMO. I feel like there has to be consequences for their non-cartel shenanigans and I think it's much more likely that they fall on Kim.
I dont think so. Thats not a good enough reason for her to not even be mentioned in BB. She is either going to die, or they are going to make us believe she was "behind the scenes" in BB. In BB, saul refers to his practice as "Saul Goodman and Associates" a lot of people thinks that leaves the open door needed for Kim. I really don't think she is going to die, hard to see Saul moving on so quickly if she did. Have to be believe he would be crushed.

Wine and Roses
Carrot and Stick
Rock and Hard Place
Hit and Run
Black and Blue
A and G

Last edited:
Kim -I think either Lalo does her in or Gus feels like she may be a loose end and either gets rid of her or maybe Mike secretly pays her off to leave for parts unknown to practice her pro-bono work. 🤷‍♂️. I may come up with other ideas later which I’m sure will be just as good/unique as Gillian comes up with. 😉

I think that most here are assuming she will die but I’m starting to believe she will just cut ties to the current location and leave the area. I hope so anyway. Then we can have another Breaking Bad spin-off with Kim and Jimmy in the future in Cinnabon heaven.😄

BTW- I’m sure there is going to be a flash forward soon with Jimmy’s dealings with the guys who recognized him at the Cinnabon location. It showed him making a phone call to someone to deal with them a couple of seasons back.

I think Kim is the first person to see the vacuum man for relocation services and that is how Saul is made aware he exists.

Reactions: StarRaider
Just finished last nights episode.

So Howard has a PI following Jimmy and Mike has people watching Jimmy and Kim. Seems like that's going to be a problem.

I've read a lot of people saying Lalo is going to be buried under the super lab, that theories chances seem to have skyrocketed.

I watched the episode but was distracted during much of it so I will have to watch again tonight.

One question for anyone who knows. When Gus was waiting on the customer his eyes were diverted as if he was seeing something outside and then He went out to the parking lot looking distressed. What did I miss there?

I watched the episode but was distracted during much of it so I will have to watch again tonight.

One question for anyone who knows. When Gus was waiting on the customer his eyes were diverted as if he was seeing something outside and then He went out to the parking lot looking distressed. What did I miss there?
I dint think he saw anything, he just had an ah-ha moment. He offered the customer Spice Curls, which he pitched in a meeting last season. I think as soon as he said that, he realized Lalo is most likely digging to uncover Werner/Madrigal and so I think in that moment, he knew Lalo would eventually find the super lab. Then he goes to the lab and leaves his gun, looks like he is going to have a trap ready for Lalo when he does eventually discover it.

I dint think he saw anything, he just had an ah-ha moment. He offered the customer Spice Curls, which he pitched in a meeting last season. I think as soon as he said that, he realized Lalo is most likely digging to uncover Werner/Madrigal and so I think in that moment, he knew Lalo would eventually find the super lab. Then he goes to the lab and leaves his gun, looks like he is going to have a trap ready for Lalo when he does eventually discover it.
Excellent insight. I completely missed those subtleties.

(Spoilery from last episode) Howard involving a PI, with Mike having Kim and Jimmy watched, might get Howard into deep water considering the cartel doesn't play. Although they are trying to ruin him, Jimmy and Kim do not want to see Howard dead, which is definitely a possibility, IMO.

Mike is pretending to be in Chattanooga. Too specific to be random.
Probably.

I think whatever decision Kim just made at the end of that episode is going to lead to her demise. Also, when they were going through the vet's black book (which we saw in episode 1 of season 6) she mentioned the vacuum salesman. I think that's probably foreshadowing and hopefully means she doesn't die.

Also I'm pretty sure Kim stole the black book, would tie in perfectly with the opening scene and her mom stealing the earrings for her. BTW those are the same earrings she has been wearing the whole show.

tonight is the mid season finale... i think it starts up again in August. Walt and Jesse are shown in the cast on the IMDB episode guide for tonight.
Can’t stand commercials since the streaming age started so I record and watch tomorrow. Please no one post any spoilers and hopefully I’ll remember not to open this thread

VN Store

Back