Best/Worst remaining matchups

We need to give Kentucky what they gave us .if it gets there, we have to want it more than they do. Heck, get a cue from Vanderbilt who beat them twice in a week

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I agree that KY will come from the other side of the bracket. Rt now I don’t how to feel about KY as it’s not a favorable matchup for us. But we can def beat KY - no doubt.

But, let’s win the next one by playing up to our potential. This team has veteran leadership so they should be able to maintain the level of energy and NOT get caught looking ahead.

TN has an off day tomorrow before returning to class and practice on Monday. I assume they will fly out Tuesday since we play Thursday nt.

Go Vols!

Knowing us, watch us wind up with an Elite 8, Final Four, Natty game Gauntlet of Kentucky, Alabama, and then Texas/Kansas. Basically a rematch against common opponents lmao

Wouldn’t surprise me - the TN way. 😆

What kind of team is Marquette? Guard-heavy? Defensive minded? Outside shooters? Big, inside play? Half court or up and down, pressure D?

That was 13 years ago a long time to want a revenge.
giphy.gif

I still want to f*** up OSU after they came back from down 20+ in 2007.

What kind of team is Marquette? Guard-heavy? Defensive minded? Outside shooters? Big, inside play? Half court or up and down, pressure D?
Kam Jones is one of the best guards in the country. They rank in the top five in both assists per game and 2-point field goal percentage. Decent from the outside but nothing special. Kenpom has them as number 6 in offensive efficiency.

VN Store

Back