Best win

Honestly as bad as Tennessee played against quality opponents, all of them were crucial, especially TAM at home. At the time that was a big win because they almost beat Alabama

Reactions: screenthis
Honestly as bad as Tennessee played against quality opponents, all of them were crucial, especially TAM at home. At the time that was a big win because they almost beat Alabama
No doubt A&M was the most talented team we beat as well.

Reactions: Flipdaddy
I believe atm was our best win, the mild cats was expected. I’m thinking 8-4 / 9-3 next year but pulling for 12-0. plus a natty.

I am used to beating Kentucky, so I’ll go with ATM as the best win

However, I thoroughly enjoyed donkey stomping USCe as well after last year’s debacle.

Reactions: DarkVolder
I am used to beating Kentucky, so I’ll go with ATM as the best win

However, I thoroughly enjoyed donkey stomping USCe as well after last year’s debacle.
I was hoping Heupel was going to put another touchdown on the board at the end to rub it in. That’s one game we couldn’t afford to lose and glad we beat Beamer Ball.

Reactions: Doberman
That Florida loss just sucks. Bad. The choke job this program pulled in the Swamp better stick in the minds of our guys and give them the fuel to fix the pansy-a$$ mentality that continues to produce no-shows against the Gators.

Overall, it’s tough to be upset with 8-4 though. Yeah, that UF game was pathetic, but with all that we lost from last year and the injuries, this season was probably what we should have expected.

Just need to fix the garbage play that we pull too frequently against UF. I had hoped we were over that mental block after last season. Still more work to do. I’m hopeful for next year.

VN Store

Back