Best team right now? Ohio St or Georgia?

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
I see every comment about Georgia and Alabama in the SEC title game. But nationally people are really buying into OhIo State right now. In fact i was a guest host on a show at 6:30 and I was the only person who would take Georgia over Ohio State. We all agreed Ohio State would beat Bama right now but if was Buckeyes and Bulldogs the others seem to take Ohio States ability to score at will over Georgias ability to squash offenses like bugs.

There are two teams that can match athletes with Georgia, Alabama and Ohio State. Until Kirby proves me wrong, I think he will choke at some point. I really feel like Bama will beat them in the SEC championship.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I gotta go with Georgia because of that defense. Ohio St. is really coming on though.I do wonder if a team like Alabama or Ohio St. can penetrate that Georgia defense and put up points on it and make the Georgia offense have to answer every possession could Georgia still win with Stetson Bennett. They have leaned on that defense so much it’s made it really easy for their offense.

I hope tOSU loses to Michigan. They hate nothing more than losing to Michigan and the thought of those arrogant SOBs choking in "The Game" would always make me smile.

This year, especially, I hope they lose because it would hopefully assure Cinci gets in the CFP..... not that I don't think Cinci won't get completely skull dragged by Georgia or Bama or Michigan or even OkST or ND...... they will.

I just loathe tOSU and the 4 team playoff.

There are two teams that can match athletes with Georgia, Alabama and Ohio State. Until Kirby proves me wrong, I think he will choke at some point. I really feel like Bama will beat them in the SEC championship.

Georgia isn’t going to lose to Bama in the SEC Champ game, but I could see them losing one in the playoffs.

I dunno though, so far no one has even been competitive with them.

I think that Georgia would win based on their defense, and I was not a guest host on a call-in show but I am important, ok?

I hope tOSU loses to Michigan. They hate nothing more than losing to Michigan and the thought of those arrogant SOBs choking in "The Game" would always make me smile.

This year, especially, I hope they lose because it would hopefully assure Cinci gets in the CFP..... not that I don't think Cinci won't get completely skull dragged by Georgia or Bama or Michigan or even OkST or ND...... they will.

I just loathe tOSU and the 4 team playoff.
Your last statement, minus the OSU part is spot on. The 4 team playoff sucks mightily. I guarantee you that Gump will be in.

Conference champions. Until then, it's ********

Oh, and unless they are wearing orange... screw the SEC. I hope they ALL lose

Reactions: sona and memtownvol
I think that Georgia would win based on their defense, and I was not a guest host on a call-in show but I am important, ok?

Georgia’s defense is so elite, the best player on the field when we play FSU this weekend will be a guy who couldn’t get on the field at UGA.

Reactions: tntar heel
Georgia’s defense is so elite, the best player on the field when we play FSU this weekend will be a guy who couldn’t get on the field at UGA.

And OSU's offense is so elite when Alabamas top WR was 4th ( Wilson, Olave, Smith-Njigba)...... In fact, in an interview on ABC last week with all 3 they all said Smith-Njigba was the best. That's saying a lot since Olave and Wilson are projected 1st round picks but doesn't surprise me since Smith-Njigba was the most prolific receiver in Texas big school history....

I don’t know that even he could screw this up.

That defense is otherworldly.

kirby-smart-laughing.gif

Reactions: Lawrence Wright

VN Store

Back