Best team right now? Ohio St or Georgia?

Georgia’s defense is so elite, the best player on the field when we play FSU this weekend will be a guy who couldn’t get on the field at UGA.
Johnson played at UGA. Just not as much as his dad thought he should, at least that’s what the dads twitter and Facebook accounts said lol.

In all honesty...... they might be the 3rd or 4th best team.......
UGA
OSU

Are head and shoulders above everyone else.......i think. I hope they get a shot and win the whole dang thing.

In all honesty...... they might be the 3rd or 4th best team.......
UGA
OSU

Are head and shoulders above everyone else.......i think. I hope they get a shot and win the whole dang thing.
They might be the 4th best team, but doubt they compete with the top 3. Ohio State would rip them a new one.

They might be the 4th best team, but doubt they compete with the top 3. Ohio State would rip them a new one.
Absolutely.......
I do think they could “play” with Bama (lose 7/10 times) but UGA and OSU would boat race them........I can dream though.

Saw OSU shred Mel Tucker's MSU, but confess I havent watched them play an entire game yet. So....UGA.

Last year, O$U couldn’t defend Alabama’s speed. Ga doesn’t have that explosiveness at Wr to expose O$U like Bama did. I can see O$ U playing toe to toe with Ga in the line.

VN Store

Back