Best sports annoncers

I think getting recognition as a good national play-by-play guy by fans is one of the hardest reputations to achieve in sports media. The guy who has not been mentioned is Mike Tirico. He is so good at seamlessly recovering from a sentence that started out wrong or backwards, you don't even really notice. I don't think anybody does this as well as him.
I second that. Tirico is a flat out pro.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I think getting recognition as a good national play-by-play guy by fans is one of the hardest reputations to achieve in sports media. The guy who has not been mentioned is Mike Tirico. He is so good at seamlessly recovering from a sentence that started out wrong or backwards, you don't even really notice. I don't think anybody does this as well as him.

Tirico, Mark Jones and Kevin Harlan are the best. Harlan’s call with Kawhi’s buzzer beater is an all timer

Reactions: n_huffhines
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“GAME!!!!!!”

“SERIES!!!!!”

“TORONTO HAS WON!!!!”

Not even a Raptors fan and I’m getting chills.

If something crazy happens in a game, Gus Johnson is as good as it gets. His NCAA tournament buzzer beater calls are nuts.

When he gets hyped he does this really weird cadence thing with the first part of the sentence and then finishes with some gibberish at the end and I laugh every time.

VN Store

Back