Best fireworks debate.

Few years ago we went into Country Boy fireworks in Bean Station and asked for the loudest one they had. Lady didn't hesitate and pointed to one we dubbed the sonic boom (really wish I knew the real name). Set it off over the lake that night and it is the loudest one I've ever set off. It then echoed off the mountains and down the channel. Best part was watching the night fishermen flip on their boat lights trying to figure out what happened.

Every time we get some I ask for the loudest but nothing has measured up so far

How much did you profit? Curious. Theres 4 tents within 2 miles of my house.
I know a guy that runs one and he said it can be a huge pain, but it was well worth it. I tried to get a money figure and all he would give was a $h*t eating grin.

It’s hard to have more fun than a good bottle rocket war. It was all fun and games until somebody figured out that you could cut the grip off a 5 iron and drop bottle rockets down the shaft and use it like an RPG. Then it all ended when somebody had the bright idea to just cut a 4 foot section of PVC pipe, seal one end and drop a whole pack of rockets in like a magazine. Lit a pasture on fire that night.

Bottle rockets are by far the best. They're cheap, loud, and waterproof. As teenagers, we'd pull the stick off of a bottle rocket, light that sucker, and throw it in the air.... we use to call it redneck roulette. Also a lit, stickless, bottle rocket in a crawdad hole is good fun too, especially if it's deep. There's just something special about bottle rockets.

VN Store

Back