Best COVID-19 memes

Aren’t memes supposed to be funny?

Guess it depends on who it is. Most of the ones that I don't find funny I just move past them instead of taking them so to heart and getting my feels hurt. Sorry it didn't tickle you. That make you feel better?

Oh I got one you might like:

R.jpeg

Aren’t memes supposed to be funny?

Hey you know what. If you found it in poor taste or not funny I apologize. I not going to go back in forth over something so dumb as a picture you didn't find funny.

I seen it and found it funny since I had been watching killer documentarys and posted it. I didn't realize it would hurt anyone's feeling or cause a ruckus over it. So I truly apologize if it somehow made anyone question their Dr.'s professional opinion or lead someone to the wrong thought process.

Hey you know what. If you found it in poor taste or not funny I apologize. I not going to go back in forth over something so dumb as a picture you didn't find funny.

I seen it and found it funny since I had been watching killer documentarys and posted it. I didn't realize it would hurt anyone's feeling or cause a ruckus over it. So I truly apologize if it somehow made anyone question their Dr.'s professional opinion or lead someone to the wrong thought process.

Feelings weren’t hurt. In the a different context I may have found it funny. Considering all the conspiracies around vaccines and science I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way. It’s all good.

Reactions: VolNExile and MAD

VN Store

Back