Best COVID-19 memes

C1500

You're the ketchup to my mustard.
Aren’t memes supposed to be funny?
Hey you know what. If you found it in poor taste or not funny I apologize. I not going to go back in forth over something so dumb as a picture you didn't find funny.

I seen it and found it funny since I had been watching killer documentarys and posted it. I didn't realize it would hurt anyone's feeling or cause a ruckus over it. So I truly apologize if it somehow made anyone question their Dr.'s professional opinion or lead someone to the wrong thought process.

burntorangeVOLffle

Nerd from before it was cool
Hey you know what. If you found it in poor taste or not funny I apologize. I not going to go back in forth over something so dumb as a picture you didn't find funny.

I seen it and found it funny since I had been watching killer documentarys and posted it. I didn't realize it would hurt anyone's feeling or cause a ruckus over it. So I truly apologize if it somehow made anyone question their Dr.'s professional opinion or lead someone to the wrong thought process.
Feelings weren’t hurt. In the a different context I may have found it funny. Considering all the conspiracies around vaccines and science I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way. It’s all good.

VN Store