Best Chance!!

You have quoted me with things I never said. TN can absolutely win either game. They can absolutely lose either game. There is no way to know how this team performs on the road based on what we have seen this season.
I did put words in your mouth, true. My apologies.

You did something similar, though, thinking those of us who have confidence vs Ky and Mizzou are somehow in some alternate reality.

My main point is, we're in THIS reality. The one where we beat Kentucky easily, as long as the lads show up focused. The one where we handle Mizzou no problem and expose their early-season success as nothing more than feasting on cupcakes, as long as our lads show up focused.

It's not about Ky or Mizzou. They're not good enough for it to be about them. It's about us. As long as we show up ready, we win.

Go Vols!

Reactions: Wrangler95
I think we will finish the season 10-3 after a bowl win, but it won’t have the same feeling that a 10 win season should. We will have left a lot on the table.
3 abysmal quarters have cost us big time this season. Really disappointing but we have shown improvements on the defensive side of the ball. Hopefully this offseason we will hit the portal hard for both of our lines. If we finish like you say, then that keeps our momentum.

Stating Leary is better than Joe is laughable. Cook I can get on board with but Leary lol. No
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's "laughable," but maybe questionable.

They are neck and neck:
1698075903379.png
Leary will likely look like a Heisman finalist against UT's secondary, IF his line gives him time against the front seven.

There are no certain wins in football, but Tennessee has the players and coaches to beat every team left on our schedule, including Georgia. I'll take it a step further and call it right now, Tennessee is going to win out. Bookmark this post.

There are no certain wins in football, but Tennessee has the players and coaches to beat every team left on our schedule, including Georgia. I'll take it a step further and call it right now, Tennessee is going to win out. Bookmark this post.
Yes, (Georgia, meh) but they have to put it together and perform on Saturdays. Even in victory, the pass game and secondary struggle. They can get away with it against Uconn, and maybe Vandy, but it will take at least 3 complete games to win out. Odds are against you, my friend.

Yes, (Georgia, meh) but they have to put it together and perform on Saturdays. Even in victory, the pass game and secondary struggle. They can get away with it against Uconn, and maybe Vandy, but it will take at least 3 complete games to win out. Odds are against you, my friend.

It don't matter. Vols by fitty!

We have got to beat either Kentucky or Mizzou on the road to secure a 8-4 season,that is the most we can hope for!I think our best chance is next game at Kentucky.Which game do you think is more realistic to win?
Let’s just hope the 4 straight road loss streak comes to an end this weekend

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's "laughable," but maybe questionable.

They are neck and neck:
View attachment 589881
Leary will likely look like a Heisman finalist against UT's secondary, IF his line gives him time against the front seven.
Still laughing. Now figure in Miltons rushing and TDs. One looks much better than the other. And I would say Kentucky has better wrs

Mizzou can take down Alabama !!Ive seen several of their games and Mizzou would beat Alabama on Mizzou's field!
I saw Mizzou play MTSU, KState, and Memphis. I wasn't impressed and saw nothing to make me think they could beat Bama. If you're going off the KY and JR games I don't think either of those teams are very good. They hung with LSU who wee all saw get smacked around earlier this year, but they still gave up nearly 50 points.

Yes but Tennessee has not done much this year on the road!If Vols played Kentucky and Mizzou at Neyland I would believe we would win both games but we play them both on the road!!

I’m sorry but Kentucky and Missouri on the road are different that Bama and Florida where we haven’t won in 2 decades….. last I checked, Heupel has the Kitty’s number….. my goodness yall are some drama queens

I hope for the best but wouldn't bet the farm on it. I expected to lose to Bama & UGA when I saw the schedule; didn't expect to lose to FL. I would expect to beat KY & Mizzou but playing Mizzou there & the way they've been playing gives me concern; think that game would be tougher.

Yes. I forgot that Mizzou has the stadium intensity of Bama and Florida, two places we haven’t won at in 2 decades.

I think Tennessee can win in both Lexington and Columbia. The schedule so far has shown that they can be competitive on the road at least for a half.

Who has Missouri beat up to this point?
They've got wins over Kansas St and Kentucky who were both ranked at the time and are presently receiving votes. Our "best win" this year is aTm who is presently unranked and receiving NO VOTES. They also beat SCjr by 22. We won by 21. Our schedule is nothing to brag about so far. It's not a murderers row to date.

10-2 until we aren’t. Thats what I’m hoping at least lol. But for real we own Kentucky. I think we can blast mizz with runs. Georgia though….. thankfully it’s at home. We will see.

VN Store

Back