Beautiful sight

original

You mean the same Pruitt who allowed Clemson to score the game winning TD in the '16 title game or the same Pruitt who allowed UT to come back vs UGA in '15?

I like Pruitt but he isn't the defensive genius we want him to be...plus Auburn simply scored too fast in the BCS title game in '13.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
You mean the same Pruitt who allowed Clemson to score the game winning TD in the '16 title game or the same Pruitt who allowed UT to come back vs UGA in '15?

I like Pruitt but he isn't the defensive genius we want him to be...plus Auburn simply scored too fast in the BCS title game in '13.
This is stupid. Pruitt is the best D coach by far in the entire league. Even Bill Walsh had bad games that he lost in the end. Are you being serious? Look what he’s done with our Very young defense since being here.

This is stupid. Pruitt is the best D coach by far in the entire league. Even Bill Walsh had bad games that he lost in the end. Are you being serious? Look what he’s done with our Very young defense since being here.

Did you pull that outta your butt or do you have some stats to back it up?
I'm all in with CJP, but dude, that's a pretty big claim.

I like Pruitt, but there are plenty of defensive f*** ups to point at over the last 2 seasons. And I'm not just talking about plays. Having too many or too few players on the field after a dead ball or change of possession. Trying to sub players near the goal line....BTW that's almost a 100% rate for 12 men on the field.

I get it, he's still learning as a head coach but these are elementary mistakes.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
I like Pruitt, but there are plenty of defensive f*** ups to point at over the last 2 seasons. And I'm not just talking about plays. Having too many or too few players on the field after a dead ball or change of possession. Trying to sub players near the goal line....BTW that's almost a 100% rate for 12 men on the field.

I get it, he's still learning as a head coach but these are elementary mistakes.
I agree to some extent with that, but think it’ll be worth it. Those are small and easy things to correct. I’m sure Fulmer is on his butt about that to. But I think we’ll be very competitive with him. Even tho this game isn’t looking too hot right now

Reactions: Boca Vol
Is the Butch Jones curse real? Since he has been there no National Title for Bama. Or is all part of his master plan to bring Saban down? Lol

Your point exactly. ****

Dear lord
Don’t think that’s overdrawn. He’s young as a coach for sure. But don’t tell me he’s not a football genius. Don’t think anyone else we would’ve got would have had his success so far. Ya Ga State, BYU, and some other flaws. But we beat Auburn his first year and he still has an opportunity to win more in the SEC then he’s lost. We’re slowly coming around and learning to win

Don’t think that’s overdrawn. He’s young as a coach for sure. But don’t tell me he’s not a football genius. Don’t think anyone else we would’ve got would have had his success so far. Ya Ga State, BYU, and some other flaws. But we beat Auburn his first year and he still has an opportunity to win more in the SEC then he’s lost. We’re slowly coming around and learning to win

He‘s not a football genius.

Everybody visit Matt Jones @kysportsradio on Twitter and tell him Kentucky Sucks!

He‘s not a football genius.
Lol you can say that now cause y’all have had the best of us. But in the next 3 years your gonna be crying about Mullen always chocking to a team he shouldn’t and never winning anything that actually matters. We will be in the playoffs

VN Store

Back