Beard Thread

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Discussion for all things beard related.

Any suggestions on a basic beard trimmer?

Discussion for all things beard related.

Any suggestions on a basic beard trimmer?
How much are you trying to spend on it? I hear great things about the Brio Beardscape, it's on Amazon for around 60-70. I have a similar Andis one i got at Target for about the same price.

Reactions: MAD
I watch all of this guy's videos, he's pretty knowledgeable and entertaining. He reviews a ton of beard products and tips on trimming and stuff.

Current status
980x-9552.jpg

How much are you trying to spend on it? I hear great things about the Brio Beardscape, it's on Amazon for around 60-70. I have a similar Andis one i got at Target for about the same price.
I have a hundred dollar gift card from Amazon that has been burning a hole in my pocket, so this would be perfect. Thanks

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Which Andis model did you get?

Haven't touched mine since No Shave November except to even it out a couple of times. Lots of gray i didn't realize I had in there, lol.

Refusing to shave until quarantine is over. I don't grow facial hair very quickly but this should give me enough time

Haven't touched mine since No Shave November except to even it out a couple of times. Lots of gray i didn't realize I had in there, lol.
I had a time 8yrs ago where I couldn't shave for 2 mos and had a decent one growing. Comparing the color from then to now makes me feel very old

I had a Wahl Peanut with the guards for years when I kept a beard and it held up. I think they are $70-$75 on Amazon.

Reactions: golfballs

VN Store

Back