Beard Thread

Had to shave mine due to covid-19 and having to wear n95 masks at work. It’s been about 4 years since I shaved. My wife had never seen me without a beard. She said it has to come back asap lol
I have a friend who also had to shave for first time in several years, he was locked out of his phone because it didn't recognize him anymore lol.

Had to shave mine due to covid-19 and having to wear n95 masks at work. It’s been about 4 years since I shaved. My wife had never seen me without a beard. She said it has to come back asap lol

A while back I decided to shave and start fresh. Instantly regretted it and felt like I looked about 10 years old. Even my kids were making fun of me 😂

Current status
d3bdae66e4c319776bc122accb688807.jpg

Oh this is 100% a result of boredom and staying at home. I might wear it to work for a day once we reopen but it's gone after that.
I'd put some Neosporin on it and give it a few days to heal first. People are going to ask questions.

Hi Guys - i dyed my beard last night - way too dark.

Anyone know how to remove or fade out the color?

Lol wash it out a lot I guess. Never dyed my beard. But I’m considering it, since I shaved it all off I’m noticing more grays starting to come in. Not cool. I’ll probably have to live with it though, being a ginger means getting the color right will be almost impossible.

If you have a dark beard you have to bleach it first before you dye it the color you want

VN Store

Back