Be TRUTHFUL...Pruitt, Saban, or Frost

GOAT? LOL, he didn't do it by himself.
Actually Behr, he damn near has done it by himself. He turns over a very high percentage of his staff, including coordinators, pretty much every year. This year he replaces both his coordinators.....watch him, again, not miss a step.

All due respect, but Pruitt is a solid 3rd on that list.
And it’s not really close at the moment. Hopefully in 3-4 years we can revisit this question and Pruitt looks like a much better choice and that a case can be made for him. But right now?.....he’s light years behind Saban and a good bit in back of Frost.

Actually Behr, he damn near has done it by himself. He turns over a very high percentage of his staff, including coordinators, pretty much every year. This year he replaces both his coordinators.....watch him, again, not miss a step.
Actually KB, it was just me messing with BOT. I thought he would get the reference and laugh, or do exactly what he did. He always made such a big deal about the GOAT QB debate, but this is different. Haha.

I don't need to be educated on how good Saban is, but thanks anyway. And Im not being a smartass. I get it.

Reactions: KBVol

VN Store

Back