Baylor vs #4 TCU

It’s this SEC only mindset from so many people. I love Tennessee and the SEC but I acknowledge there is some other quality teams around the country than just the SEC teams and can beat SEC teams. If TCU runs the table they absolutely deserve a playoff spot I got no problem with that. We had our chance Nov. 5 and was pretty thoroughly dominated.
This year the bottom half of the BIG XII isn't nearly as bad as the bottom half of the SEC. Sometimes this happens and this year it is helping TCU.

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
TCU is 11-0 with the toughest schedule, thus far, of the remaining undefeated P5 teams. They find a way to win their games. How does being undefeated suck? Hell, I wanted us to win this game today but it is what it is.
They don’t have the top strength of schedule bro

This year the bottom half of the BIG XII isn't nearly as bad as the bottom half of the SEC. Sometimes this happens and this year it is helping TCU.

No, it's that the top of the SEC is elite so they beat the bottom half. The Big 12 has an awful top half so the conference is muddled with 3 to 6 loss teams. From 2nd to 10th.

TCU is 11-0 with the toughest schedule, thus far, of the remaining undefeated P5 teams. They find a way to win their games. How does being undefeated suck? Hell, I wanted us to win this game today but it is what it is.
I can assure you that TCU wants no part of the Vols.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It’s this SEC only mindset from so many people. I love Tennessee and the SEC but I acknowledge there is some other quality teams around the country than just the SEC teams and can beat SEC teams. If TCU runs the table they absolutely deserve a playoff spot I got no problem with that. We had our chance Nov. 5 and was pretty thoroughly dominated.
We would dominate TCU and Michigan..... lol damn son.

Looks like we will get the answer to that question once the playoffs come around. All TCU has left to do is best KState in CCG and they are in
Oh I agree with you. They win out, they’ll get in because I believe the committee will put undefeated P5 conference champs in no matter if they deserve it or not. Just telling you I can name 6 teams that would beat them right now. Hoping that K-State can put an end to their luck.

If TCU had played our schedule, they’d likely be 7-3 right now imo, with losses to LSU, Bama, and UGA. At best, they’d probably be 8-2 with a win over either LSU or Bama.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Unless USC wins out, I think it will end up being an undefeated TCU in at 3, Ohio State in at 2, Georgia at 1, and if they lose close in the Big10 championship game, a 1-loss Michigan in at 4.

The semi finals will be Georgia destroying Michigan, and Ohio State struggling against TCU but winning, and then getting wrecked by Georgia in the final.

Unless USC wins out, I think it will end up being an undefeated TCU in at 3, Ohio State in at 2, Georgia at 1, and if they lose close in the Big10 championship game, a 1-loss Michigan in at 4.

The semi finals will be Georgia destroying Michigan, and Ohio State struggling against TCU but winning, and then getting wrecked by Georgia in the final.
No way Michigan gets in if they lose to OSU. Their schedule is super bad. And they'd have no good wins.

VN Store

Back