Baylor vs #4 TCU

NC contending teams dont go all season coming back from behind. 1 or 2 games sure maybe. Im tired of hearing how deserving these Crooked Christians are

Reactions: HighRockvol
Would he crazy if Michigan and TCU lose today. Looks possible that both happen at the moment. Vandy beating Florida would be a cherry on top. Lol. What if USC loses too? Could be a crazy CFP

Reactions: WillisWG
NC contending teams dont go all season coming back from behind. 1 or 2 games sure maybe. Im tired of hearing how deserving these Crooked Christians are
That’s my biggest thing. It is so obvious they aren’t an elite team. They would get slaughtered by any team in the top 10.

These scores hold and the 3 SEC Teams to the playoff talks only get louder. Safe to say, LSU is playing for a spot in Atlanta and Tennessee is safely in. Blowout SC tonight and we likely flip flop TCU in rankings.

Flip flop ? We may be going to #3

I won’t believe TCu loses until they do. They are ass but they are second half team. However even if they win, I fully expect to be ranked ahead of them Tuesday if we hang another 50-60 points tonight.

If these Michigan/TCU scores hold, prepare for a lot of media talk about Clemson/UNC and USC as strong 3/4 playoff candidates.

VN Store

Back