Baylor Title IX lawsuit by sexual assault victim

Link?

The Pepper Hamilton Report wasn't even in writing.

You really think they weren't keeping minutes at the BoR meeting when the findings were presented. Rusty Hardin found them for the Shillinglaw case and presented a few.

Research the June meeting between Baylor and the NCAA. It was in Indianapolis. They were also given to a meeting of BIG XII Presidents in June.

You really think they weren't keeping minutes at the BoR meeting when the findings were presented. Rusty Hardin found them for the Shillinglaw case and presented a few.

So, when you said "Baylor handed over the findings of the Pepper Hamilton Report to the NCAA", what you meant was that Baylor handed over BOR minutes summarizing an oral report? That's like saying you turned in your book report, when in fact all you did was turn in a screenshot from Amazon that shows you bought the book.

Research the June meeting between Baylor and the NCAA. It was in Indianapolis. They were also given to a meeting of BIG XII Presidents in June.

No. How about you provide a link?

Allow me to reiterate: it's fine to be a homer; stop being an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
1. Screw Art Briles.

2.You're confusing Florida State with Baylor. We fired our scumbag and the staff involved. Local law enforcement has two rape convictions thus far.

Maybe you should call Uber. :dunno:

When did you actually join the adults in the room side on the Briles issue?

Do your research..."writer".

It's out there. If Rusty Hardin can find it then surely you can too.

Rusty Hardin has the ability to compel discovery. I don't.

But, given that you keep spouting things off as if they are fact, that would indicate that you have access to this information. If so, why is it that you seem incapable of providing links?

Reactions: 5 people
In fairness, this guy was looking to pay for sex, so he was looking for a woman who would consent to sex for money. That's a major improvement from all other Baylor-related news items.

You don't pay her for sex, you pay her to leave afterwards.

Two coaches at new stops...two issues with S&C coaches. Thought Butch was the only one to not get this right? :)

My gosh, at this rate, the ESPN 30 for 30 show on Baylor is going to have to be 2 week mini-series. The script continues to write itself with these guys.

Big 12 to withhold future revenue from Baylor until it's sure changes are made - CBSSports.com

This doesn't even rise to "slap-on-the-wrist" level, but it's nice to see that the Big XII is tired of being embarrassed by their association with Baylor.

So, with no other penalties (ie, the b12 will keep the $ but no other penalty) what's essentially being claimed is, the universities are agreeing that the University will pay for (past) s_x (ie, it will pay 25% of its revenue, if it doesn't reassure, but then move on).

They've just reassured the world, that it's all about $.

Reactions: 1 person
So, with no other penalties (ie, the b12 will keep the $ but no other penalty) what's essentially being claimed is, the universities are agreeing that the University will pay for (past) s_x (ie, it will pay 25% of its revenue, if it doesn't reassure, but then move on).

They've just reassured the world, that it's all about $.

The conference contract doesn't really let the Big XII do much else, other than kick Baylor out. They aren't even allowed to take the money forever; they can only keep it in escrow for a limited time.

I think this is a public statement by the Big XII. It's an attempt to distance themselves from what happened at Baylor. It really wouldn't shock me if this is the first step in Baylor being booted.

I think Baylor should self-impose suspending play of football for a term of years.

This is actually a bigger deal than the article makes it seem. Loss of accreditation is a massive issue. It would cause a lack of funding, the inability to hire decent staff, and a general devaluing of degrees from the institution.

We can talk all day long about what this scandal means for Baylor athletics, but the issues there pale in comparison to what would happen if SACSCOC pulls their accreditation.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back