Battle of Bristol 2

Light bulb moment...so sounds like Bristol is only track where game can be played to give reasonable spectator views.

Martinsville’s infield would have to take on an extensively greater overhaul than Bristol did but isn’t impossible, other than being a weird location. Would be the best hot dogs in college football though. Richmond is .75 miles, so definitely some seats are out of the question. There’s really no other usable tracks unless you just build a stadium in the infield.

I assumed ge was joking. You would be a mile away at some grandstands at big tracks. Even darlington. Ive been there a couple times. Its still a small track but would ve impossible to see from most places.
Bms is very unique.
I was lucky enough to attend.

Most people have never been to a race track. So many have never paid much attention Auto racing at all. Monster truck rallies have taken a bite out of that.

I grew up 30 minutes from 2 dirt tracks. The only time I went, we had a blast.

It's a real expensive hobby to participate in, even more expensive to be competitive.

It'd be a good spot for Ohio State or Penn State to play Clemson or Bama. It's a cool idea, but not many people would go multiple times. Since the stadium and town now have the experience, just incorporate different fan bases.

Could set up a regular big10 v SEC matchup.

Last edited:
For Bruton probably. If you had to buy it you would be in at least $100MM plus. I think it would be tough to make a profit.

BMS made around $17million in 16. Sales figures were down for the spring of 17, but the overall revenue was still up. You’re wrong

VN Store

Back