BaseVols and AP

Well, if you wanna do 3B or Porch, you gotta call in, the don’t sell those seats at the stadium ticket windows.

If one wants to go to a specific SEC game, call as soon as the schedule comes out, for 3B or Porch.

Thanks. Good News. I'd walk up & ask to be over there knowing my dumbass.

So, the Basevols are probably going 24-2 OOC with a OOC RPI of 2. SOS is #1.

Is there really a chance that 13 wins in conference can’t get us in the NCAAT?

This is one of the few times in baseball or basketball where the conference record almost doesn’t matter. It shows you how tough the conference is, and teams like UT are one of the best 64 in the country.

Reactions: feathersax

This is one of the few times in baseball or basketball where the conference record almost doesn’t matter. It shows you how tough the conference is, and teams like UT are one of the best 64 in the country.

We need to make same hay this weekend, simple as that, if we don’t we will have to make some hay in the SEC Tournament, even if we we take the series at UF, we may still need two in the sec tourney, imo...

I am assuming we don’t do anything vs Ole Miss.

I agree I think 13 wins gets them in

Finish regular season at 14-16 , with our RPI and SOS, lock. Win a couple at Hoover, could be hosting, far fetched I suppose...

OTOH, Win one at UF and one vs. Ole Miss, then you maybe on the bubble depending on what we draw in Hoover...

No matter how you slice it, we got work to do.

Reactions: feathersax
The good news is this, barring some kind of absolute melt down and some miraculous push by teams at the bottom, we are not gonna be in the play in game in Hoover.

That is progress, may not be enough for some, but FeatherSax is probably looking a lot more forward to his annual trip to Hoover. 😀

VN Store

Back