BaseVols and AP

Yes. You can order food in advance or you can bring it and cook out yourself. Each table has a grill, some people reserve that area for birthday parties, team parties, etc...

I have not been on the third baseline deal, but the Porch is a great time!!!

That Porch thing is down 1st base side right? Let's all party hearty until we pass out..

Reactions: RollerVol
Is beer served cold? Seriously, it looks fun as a barrel full of monkeys to hang w/other Vol friends.

The deal with the porch is you can bring a cooler with adult beverages, they must end up in a cup. At one time I think that was for just the porch but maybe that rule has been relaxed and can happen at 3B line as well, not absolutely sure. They do check ID, works like a wrist band system at a club.

The deal with the porch is you can bring a cooler with adult beverages, they must end up in a cup. At one time I think that was for just the porch but maybe that rule has been relaxed and can happen at 3B line as well, not absolutely sure. They do check ID, works like a wrist band system at a club.

They check your id? You must look young for your age.

What's down the 1st base side? Or am I thinking of another field somewhere? Anyway, no big deal.

The first base side is where the coaches offices are, they have a balcony...on the concourse there are some picnic tables, you can eat from the concessions at those, there is also a pretty nice playground for the young ones. On field level, past the dugout, is where the batting cages are I believe.

The first base side is where the coaches offices are, they have a balcony...on the concourse there are some picnic tables, you can eat from the concessions at those, there is also a pretty nice playground for the young ones. On field level, past the dugout, is where the batting cages are I believe.

I guess I'm thinking of another baseball team's party area. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back