Baseball Tickets

I’ve got 2 for Friday night, $30 for the pair. I’ll make it in for Saturday and Sunday though.

If the sale to Ornge falls through, I’d be very interested in the tickets.

Also, I’m generally interested in tickets to any of the LSU games (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) or the game versus Western Carolina on the 30th if anyone has them for sale (open to one ticket if that’s all that’s available)!

If the sale to Ornge falls through, I’d be very interested in the tickets.

Also, I’m generally interested in tickets to any of the LSU games (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) or the game versus Western Carolina on the 30th if anyone has them for sale (open to one ticket if that’s all that’s available)!
WCU are available. I won’t make any midweek games so just hit me up for any of those.
256-280-1796

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
WCU are available. I won’t make any midweek games so just hit me up for any of those.
256-280-1796

Thank you, Athens, for setting me up for the WCU game!

If anyone has LSU tickets (any day, ideally two seats but would do one or four) available, I’m still in the market to go and would love to watch Tennessee make Mainieri’s seat a little warmer.

Friday LSU tix are gone as are Fri & Sat for UF series. If I can’t swing the Sunday UF game I’ll update the post. Thanks guys for the purchases. Set us up for weekend, I don’t want to come into town on Saturday’s down 0-1 haha. Go Vols!

I can’t make tonight’s game- I have a pair to give away to a longtime member of this baseball group. Anyone interested?

Reactions: volz2wallz

VN Store

Back