Baseball Tickets

Anybody have any tickets available for this weekend Saturday vs UK. Looking for four tickets grouped together (preferred) or just two is fine? Thanks and Go Vols.

Last edited:
Sunday tickets will be real expensive for this weekend. I bet you cannot find any available. Sorry for the tongue in cheek. This weekend is Thursday-Saturday. NO Sunday game.

Reactions: vol66 and txbo
Anybody have any tickets available for this weekend Saturday vs UK. Looking for four tickets grouped together (preferred) or just two is fine? Thanks and Go Vols.
Call the ticket office, I bought 4 for Saturdays game in section C for 10 bucks each

Vols have time to make an announcement. May 11 is our next home game, but I'm mostly concerned with the Arkansas series, which starts may 14th! Let's get a fire going under those decision makers!!!

Are they requiring or does the purchase include Super Regional play?
This was just regional play and is just a place holder per se; I was charged $1 per ticket. Tickets will be $80-$100 per book for all sessions. It didn’t give the option of which one to reserve so I assume that’ll come if/when sites are finalized. The email says NCAA will be limiting capacity to 50% so I didn’t want to risk being left out in the cold. I reserved within 5 min of getting the email so surely I’ll be locked in.

This was just regional play and is just a place holder per se; I was charged $1 per ticket. Tickets will be $80-$100 per book for all sessions. It didn’t give the option of which one to reserve so I assume that’ll come if/when sites are finalized. The email says NCAA will be limiting capacity to 50% so I didn’t want to risk being left out in the cold. I reserved within 5 min of getting the email so surely I’ll be locked in.
I may need 2 for ncaa 1st weekend. Cannot wait.

VN Store

Back