Baseball Tickets

vol4015

Does anyone have tickets to the midweek games next week? Thanks in advance.

Anybody wanting tickets for tomorrow night? Have 2 in RF2 available for $25 each. Have all three days this weekend available.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
On UGA site through vividseats for $143 per seat. No SEC tickets are going to be cheap because there will be none at the gate unless they change seating requirements. Even Ga. Southern was completely sold out for all home games.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
On UGA site through vividseats for $143 per seat. No SEC tickets are going to be cheap because there will be none at the gate unless they change seating requirements. Even Ga. Southern was completely sold out for all home games.
That sucks lol. I'm definitely not dropping over $300 bucks on a couple of tix. Only 5 minutes from my house, but still.

From the fan experience part of the website, seats for every single game is marked sold out. It says who to contact for single game porch and deck availability (Maggie Coates at 974-9579).

I can get you 2 tickets for any midweek games and also have tickets for this weekend's games. You can reach out to me either through call or text to 256-280-1796. These tickets are available at $10 each per day for midweek games and $15 each per day for the games this weekend.

It was announced today that all porches and decks are sold out for all SEC games.

Anyone have UNC Gboro tickets for march 12 or 13 weekend?

I have 2 for Friday night for sure; $30 for the pair. I won’t know until later in the week if I’ll make Saturday & Sunday games. If I can’t the entire weekend will be available.

Call or text 256-280-1796 if you’re interested.

I have 2 tickets for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday available for this weekend. I will also have 2 tickets for ETSU on Tuesday. Text 423-791-4303

I’m giving away two tickets to tonight’s (3/12) game to a UT fan who will use them (and not try to scalp them). To discourage resale, I’m not texting the tickets until after 5:00. Person must also be a Vol Nation ‘well known’ member in the baseball forum 😀.

I have 2 for Friday night for sure; $30 for the pair. I won’t know until later in the week if I’ll make Saturday & Sunday games. If I can’t the entire weekend will be available.

Call or text 256-280-1796 if you’re interested.

Still have 2 for tonight and tomorrow. $20 for the pair both days.

In an attempt to avoid being annoying and repetitive I’ll post once that I have tickets for all midweek games available. I will also have tickets for the UF series available, unfortunately, due to a scheduling conflict. Reach out to me for prices if interested. I’ll be more than fair and just want to recoup my costs and pickup a little for gas money to make the 8 hour round-trip every weekend.
Call or text 256-280-1796.

VN Store

Back