Barstool Confronts One of the Vandy Whistlers

And I’m sorry, Shelly, but maybe you should keep a better eye on your kid in a crowded place… Vol fan or not, the Vandy whistler didn’t save your son, he just found him. The PA system at the field could’ve done the same thing similar to how they warn ppl they will get towed at LNS.

edit: I’m a complete idiot, didn’t realize they were pranking Mintzy. Solid. Lol, I’m as gullible as Mintz, apparently. Thanks, Mook

Last edited:
And I’m sorry, Shelly, but maybe you should keep a better eye on your kid in a crowded place… Vol fan or not, the Vandy whistler didn’t save your son, he just found him. The PA system at the field could’ve done the same thing similar to how they warn ppl they will get towed at LNS.

Uh……Jake….I don’t think “Shelly” was serious. LOL.

He used to do it at Memorial Dump, too -- both men's and women's games -- but I'm pretty sure Vandy told him to knock it off, as fans were complaining and he hasn't done it in years. No idea why they don't do the same for baseball, unless it's because it's outdoors.

It’s kinda like when you go to a really dirty house and the people who live there stink because they don’t bathe and have animals living in there, maybe a motorcycle in the living room, old food and mess everywhere.
They don’t mind associating with other people who live like they do.
It’s repulsive to everybody else, but they don’t mind it…
That’s Vandy.
It sounds like you know a family with a motorcycle in their living room lmao

That’s is most definitely not the OG everyone hates. But how many annoying whistlers do they have?
Basically two: Jeff Pack, the original whistler & most obnoxious, plus the "Preacher " , who is a copycat
Pack hasn't shown his wretched mug in Hoover this year.

yet. Expect he'll be here tomorrow when vandie meets the Vols

Have Rocky Top on your phone and every time he whistles play it as loud as you can. Of course, you'll have to be sitting in very close proximity to him to make it effective.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico

VN Store

Back