Barstool Confronts One of the Vandy Whistlers

I listened on the radio (my mistake,) and he was of course obnoxious at the beginning of the game. But as we started to run up the score and with the “Go Big Orange” chants, he definitely shut up by the end.

Not that I’m advocating for it, but I’m really surprised no one has committed an act of violence towards the whistlers, they could make a nun swear

I listened on the radio (my mistake,) and he was of course obnoxious at the beginning of the game. But as we started to run up the score and with the “Go Big Orange” chants, he definitely shut up by the end.

Not that I’m advocating for it, but I’m really surprised no one has committed an act of violence towards the whistlers, they could make a nun swear
One of them claimed he's been punched by a man and slapped by a woman. I'm surprised it hasn't been worse.

or a preacher cuss even

VN Store

Back