Barstool Confronts One of the Vandy Whistlers

Opposing fans should find the Whistler and find ways to destroy his enjoyment of the game. Perhaps sing loudly (and badly) the baby shark song, Barbie World, Bohemian Rhapsody etc. Every time he whistles, they sing on cue. If every opposing fan base did that, I wonder how quickly the Vandy faithful would turn on the guy or complain?

Last edited:
I agree that its just baseball and annoying doesn't justify violence. BUT, if you knock his front teeth out, he won't be able to whistle anymore. Jess sayin

There are a few good ole boys left that when the Vandy PUNK said F U , Would bust that head...... They think the Avengers will save them.

Opposing fans should find the Whistler and find ways to destroy his enjoyment of the game. Perhaps sing loudly (and badly) the baby shark song, Barbie World, Bohemian Rhapsody etc. Every time he whistles, they sing on cue. If every opposing fan base did that, I wonder how quickly the Vandy faithful would turn on the guy or complain?
Is there not a rule against this? I blame Miss State and their cowbells.

That must be a "new" whistler, because he's not the OG annoyance. I cannot believe Vandy fans defend these people. How are THEY not annoyed by all this garbage, too?
It’s kinda like when you go to a really dirty house and the people who live there stink because they don’t bathe and have animals living in there, maybe a motorcycle in the living room, old food and mess everywhere.
They don’t mind associating with other people who live like they do.
It’s repulsive to everybody else, but they don’t mind it…
That’s Vandy.

VN Store

Back