Barry Odom is an Idiot

Yep. They have a thread that asks who you hate in the SEC the most and it was us by far. Pretty much everyone said us.

What a crap format too, we got it made over here. I didn't spend much time there, just 3-4 minutes looking around. Haha, no joke...they mad and they hatin. All because of this thread.

I went over there during football season. Is it still black gold? We do have it made. A lot of their topics were pretty boring as well. No wonder they came over here to stir up something to talk about over there.

Lmao. The only thing that brought me was your 3 page thread Barry Odom is an idiot. He’s hung 100 on y’all in two years. Can’t be much of an idiot. You don’t even understand why he specifically called y’all out. The Vols are an automatic win for us. We don’t think of you as anything else. And it’ll be that way for a while. Every time y’all get a new coach you fill the offseason talking **** about how this coming season is the one. Lmao. I may have just joined here but you fools aren’t new to me. 😂
WTF has Mizzou ever won in football? Oh nothing, that's right.
Now I will give you the fact that we for some reason can't seem to beat ya'll much since joining the conference. Hasn't worked out too well for y'all in basketball though.
And I'd be willing to bet on the bolded part.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
WTF has Mizzou ever won in football? Oh nothing, that's right.
Now I will give you the fact that we for some reason can't seem to beat ya'll much since joining the conference. Hasn't worked out too well for y'all in basketball though.
And I'd be willing to bet on the bolded part.
Meh. I like watching the vols basketball team. They are great because they have grown with experience. So thumbs up. I actually root for them. We are where y’all were 2 years ago hopefully. Last year we lost the best player in the country. We lost our best player Jontay and now Mark Smith. Our 4 freshman will improve. I really like your point guard though

Mizzou hates us? Wow.
I guess it's like Vandy, I know that we hit bottom because we lost to them but the day I give a **** about Mizzou enough to hate them, is the day I've given up on ever being a real team again.
I actually can say with a straight face that I truly despise Vandy because they are in state, part of the original conference, and well, just because. MO, they are like the adopted fat sister. Yeah she is beating up on us now but we will be back, and soon and then, they will just be an unwanted pimple on the red headed step child's ass. In fact, they are pretty much boil status right now.......pimple status soon.

Meh. I like watching the vols basketball team. They are great because they have grown with experience. So thumbs up. I actually root for them. We are where y’all were 2 years ago hopefully. Last year we lost the best player in the country. We lost our best player Jontay and now Mark Smith. Our 4 freshman will improve. I really like your point guard though
Reason A that you don't belong in the SEC (I'm sure you've provided other samples, I just don't care all that much). Maybe a C, C+ on the trolling job.

Reactions: chargervol
I actually can say with a straight face that I truly despise Vandy because they are in state, part of the original conference, and well, just because. MO, they are like the adopted fat sister. Yeah she is beating up on us now but we will be back, and soon and then, they will just be an unwanted pimple on the red headed step child's ass. In fact, they are pretty much boil status right now.......pimple status soon.
I can respect that.
Vandy fans annoy me with their weird smugness over nothing but beating a really down program, seems like such an odd thing for them to "brag"(?) about. Kinda sad.

Guess that's why I lump Vandy and Mizzou together. Who the hell gets cocky about being the tallest midget lol? Either way, we need to get our stuff together. I just can't take either of them seriously and will never be able to smack talk even when we return to stomping them. I mean, if them beating us while we suck is big deal for them, that's ok. Cute I guess but I just can't pretend beating either means anything but taking baby steps back.

I can respect that.
Vandy fans annoy me with their weird smugness over nothing but beating a really down program, seems like such an odd thing for them to "brag"(?) about. Kinda sad.

Guess that's why I lump Vandy and Mizzou together. Who the hell gets cocky about being the tallest midget lol? Either way, we need to get our stuff together. I just can't take either of them seriously and will never be able to smack talk even when we return to stomping them. I mean, if them beating us while we suck is big deal for them, that's ok. Cute I guess but I just can't pretend beating either means anything but taking baby steps back.
Given the relative irritability of both schools, I would at least offer Vandy an F off. MO, just shake my head and feel embarrassed for them.

Congrats. Joined the Army about 16 days after graduating HS in 2002. I have my Associates from Columbia College (Columbia, MO) and working on my Bachelors at Austin Peay. How many times have you deployed to serve your Country (I have 6)?

I can be an a** too.
And one of the best members of VN I might add.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Your game threads are second to none. With the success of this years BB team, I look forward to your BB* game threads.

Okay, that's enough of that. Stfu. :)
I still don't know what you add...:p

*And I assume you meant FB

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I do, but...oh never mind

What am I missing?

I meant that since the men's BB team was doing so well this year I am actually interested in following BB a little, which normally I couldn't care less. I check the schedule often and on the day we are playing I check the BB forum for the game thread, in which you always start.

So, with the Football game threads you have been doing for several years that I am very familiar with, and now the BB game threads I have become familiar with this year, I look forward to them too.

Will you be doing a BB game thread in the BB forum today for the game against Kentucky? If so, I look forward to it. Just like I always look forward to the Football game threads. Hell, I look forward to'em both.

Now, I hope you undermean what I stand.

Edit: I just noticed you have already started the game thread for today. Good job, I look forward to reading your OP.

Last edited:
What am I missing?

I meant that since the men's BB team was doing so well this year I am actually interested in following BB a little, which normally I couldn't care less. I check the schedule often and on the day we are playing I check the BB forum for the game thread, in which you always start.

So, with the Football game threads you have been doing for several years that I am very familiar with, and now the BB game threads I have become familiar with this year, I look forward to them too.

Will you be doing a BB game thread in the BB forum today for the game against Kentucky? If so, I look forward to it. Just like I always look forward to the Football game threads. Hell, I look forward to'em both.

Now, I hope you undermean what I stand.

Edit: I just noticed you have already started the game thread for today. Good job, I look forward to reading your OP.
I'm picking up what you're putting down

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Behr

VN Store

Back