Barry Odom is an Idiot

I kind of feel like we need to be making those a bit more regularly again before throwing out out something like that one though.

Nice thought, though.

Yea, IMO there is a fine line between that and "yea we suck, say anything you want we'll just sit here and take it....up the hind end with no resistance".

How would you folks feel if the situation was reversed? How did you feel when Orgeron and Kiffin were trying to get our recruits to Southern Cal? Goose/gander.

Because we were on probation at the time. Oh, no we didn’t cheat to allow the portal to be open.

OK got a question. If we have all our scollys filled for 2019 can we take transfers from say Missouri. How does that work.

Nah. None of our 2 and 3*s are gonna move. You can’t do **** with top 10 recruiting classes. Why would any of them move? We destroy you barely breaking a sweat. Tennessee is a joke to Mizzou this century. I’m very happy when we play you
Go back to your house

Don’t be hypocrites. If the roles were reversed we’d be pissed at Odom.

With that said, I hope we can get some OL.

I'd be pissed but not at the school trying to pull our players, but at those that got us in the situation to begin with. If you cheat and get caught, you have to deal with the consequences. So I think Odom is stupid for calling out Tennessee or any other school trying to grab what they can from the Missouri rummage sale, he should be mad at himself and his staff and whoever else applicable.

Last edited:
One, Odom, if you cheat, you deserve what you get. It’s your job to make sure Your players are doing their own work.

Two, if Tn was Mizzou, everyone in here would be bemoaning UT players being poached and claim an ethical standard. There IS coaches who have called Odom and told him they wouldn’t be recruiting his seniors citing gentleman’s honor. BUT, it’s recruiting, it’s cutthroat business. IMO, those coaches just didn’t see any players they wanted.

Reactions: barrylee
This makes me ready for the future to be now and give these bridesmaids the boot, BUT right now these wannabes are holding the bouquet and we have to punch them in the mouth next November to take it back, permanently. I am sick of having to take the weak sauce from these guys. Thank God our university is now committed to investment in excellence and this crap ends this season.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Tell you another thing. Barry shouldnt be mad at other coaches after his seniors. What he should be mad at is his self and Missouri for cheating in the first place.
“Although the tutor said she felt pressure to do the athletes' coursework, the investigation did not support that her colleagues directed her to complete the work, according to the NCAA Committee on Infractions report.”

Last edited:
Over your head huh?

I get it. If I lived in Misery I'd be mad too, and would spend all my time being an internet tough guy on another team's forum. What else ya gonna do? Pounding provel cheese up one's rectum has likely proved too difficult.

How many top-20 classes have you guys had? You guys really shouldn't be cocky...
To be fair,that goes both ways. UT is 2-5 against Missouri and they’ve scored 50 3x in those 5 wins including back to back years. Historically, UT blows Mizzou away but I’ll admit Mizzou has done a lot better in the SEC than I thought they would.

Honestly didn’t see the draw of bringing Missouri into the conference. Nothing against them, just an odd fit. They don’t bring a great pedigree in athletics or academics, ranking 129th with a few highly ranked programs. What they do better bring in is TV market in the middle of the country along with KC/StL markets.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
All BS aside. How confident are you in beating us this season? 0-100%.
That would be hard to say, don’t know how many of Missouri’s players are coming to TN. lol

Might wanna ask over/under how many players stay at Mizzou first. That campus hasn’t been the same since the protests, enrollment is way down.

That would be hard to say, don’t know how many of Missouri’s players are coming to TN. lol

Might wanna ask over/under how many players stay at Mizzou first. That campus hasn’t been the same since the protests, enrollment is way down.

Lulz.

I was sincerely curious how he felt.

VN Store

Back