Barry (HB0)

Aww man.... if his character is gone this show is over.

I haven't heard for sure but I'm pretty sure this isn't a show they are going to drag out 6-7 seasons. I think there's a good chance next season is the last and it is by design. So if what appears to happen next episode does, I think it can still be good next season without said character but not much longer than that.

This always seemed to be a pretty limited story to me anyway, and I really hope they don't drag it out.

I haven't heard for sure but I'm pretty sure this isn't a show they are going to drag out 6-7 seasons. I think there's a good chance next season is the last and it is by design. So if what appears to happen next episode does, I think it can still be good next season without said character but not much longer than that.

This always seemed to be a pretty limited story to me anyway, and I really hope they don't drag it out.

Shelf life was 3-4 seasons max. Barry either has to get caught or die before too long.

Considering there was no sound effect before the credits rolled I’m thinking Barry pops up for a save at the last minute.

Side note... I chortled when Barry walked out the audition and the director just said “Wow... he really did not give a f*** did he?” and the assistant reiterated “he’s 6’2”

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Shelf life was 3-4 seasons max. Barry either has to get caught or die before too long.

Considering there was no sound effect before the credits rolled I’m thinking Barry pops up for a save at the last minute.

Side note... I chortled when Barry walked out the audition and the director just said “Wow... he really did not give a f*** did he?” and the assistant reiterated “he’s 6’2”
Yea I got a laugh out of that. I'm guessing this would have been a b-grade version of American Pie level of comedy he was auditioning for for.

Yeah, thats my hope. Barry makes the save, but ***hes blew his cover so now he has to go after him.

...and I'm still laughing at the accordion player. I've been using "This f***ing guy" in a Russian accent all week. God that was funny...

Good lord Barry went full on kill mode. I actually felt bad when he shot the young guy he had trained.

They set up a great (likely) final season.

“Is he talking to us? No he must be talking on a Bluetooth.” Little stuff like that makes this show great.

Reactions: BenGrimm
giphy.gif

I guess I'm the oddball. It's entertaining, but not nearly worth all the praise imo.

It's got a Breaking Bad-lite vibe to me. It's one of the best things on TV right now but it's somehow completely forgettable.

The Forrest Gump of hitmen...and amateur actors.

Thinking about watching it between Chernobyl episodes. Is Barry that good?
It's probably not for everyone. Dark, dark humor, some suspense, very clever/witty, and some ridiculously-good acting roles. If you liked BB, I think you would almost certainly enjoy it.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I w
Thinking about watching it between Chernobyl episodes. Is Barry that good?
I watched the entire first season in one night.

Not saying it the best ever. I agree it’s probably not for everyone. For example, I wouldn’t even bother trying to get my wife to watch it.

It's got a Breaking Bad-lite vibe to me. It's one of the best things on TV right now but it's somehow completely forgettable.

I think that's oddly why i like it. Short seasons, short episodes...for those 30 min I'm absolutely locked in, but they break up the 3 main story lines enough things rarely drag.

Even when they do, I think they correct it pretty fast. Like Sally was starting to get on my nerves a couple episodes back, then she had her meltdown speech while Barry practiced his lines by the pool. It was hilarious and brought her character back in line.

Reactions: Aesius
Episode 5 of season 2 was maybe one of the funniest 30 minutes of tv i have ever seen.

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back