Barry (HB0)

Stuff like NoHo Hank saying "I know its a hat on an hat..." when discussing a hit is why I love this show.

I didn't see a thread dedicated to this show. The season finale is next week.

So far it's been pretty great. Bill Hader has been great and Henry Winkler will likely get an Emmy nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy. The show is a black comedy but holy crap the end of episode 7 it got incredibly dark and dramatic.

I binged the first season in one night and thought it was pretty good. Episode 7 definitely left a horrible taste in my mouth. Makes it hard to pull for Barry after that. Episode 8 had a weird ending.

Ending cracked me up this week.

I saw that coming a mile away. Not necessarily Barry’s reaction but what was asked. They telegraphed that one.

Barry is psycho though. Although he might be a somewhat honorable psycho.

this show is great....one of my favorites right now.....it wasn't as subtle as some of the other bits mentioned here, but i loved Fukes and his speech about DNA, as he's drinking a coke...lol.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
If anyone hasn't seen this...this show is AWESOME. Bill Hader is a genius and hopefully will be recognized as one.

If anyone hasn't seen this...this show is AWESOME. Bill Hader is a genius and hopefully will be recognized as one.

It's a shame they can only have so many nominees from one show. While Hader and Winkler more than deserve their Emmys, I really wish Stephen Root (***hes) could get a nom and I especially wish Anthony Carrigan as Hank could get one. Carrigan is freakin hilarious.

It's a shame they can only have so many nominees from one show. While Hader and Winkler more than deserve their Emmys, I really wish Stephen Root (***hes) could get a nom and I especially wish Anthony Carrigan as Hank could get one. Carrigan is freakin hilarious.
Carrigan might be the best on the show. I absolutely love his character.

yes they did. i'm just glad last night wasn't the season finale lol....

Yeah, especially since they did end it that way last season, though it was a more minor character.

I hope what they teased didn't happen but based on the preview, I'm afraid it did.

Yeah, especially since they did end it that way last season, though it was a more minor character.

I hope what they teased didn't happen but based on the preview, I'm afraid it did.
i didn't watch the preview....but good Sunday night TV viewing next week for sure.

VN Store

Back