Barry Booker in Hot Water

The political correct climate of this world is sickening.

Was it a stupid thing to say? Sure

Have any and all of us said something stupid before that we wish we could take back? You are a liar if you say no.

Who cares?!? Those who want to make it an issue need to get their panties out of a wad and move on.

Be like Elsa.....Let it go.

I’ve got a hot take here.

Most gymnasts looks like 13 year olds physically. Probably a pedo if you are into that.

The political correct climate of this world is sickening.

Was it a stupid thing to say? Sure

Have any and all of us said something stupid before that we wish we could take back? You are a liar if you say no.

Who cares?!? Those who want to make it an issue need to get their panties out of a wad and move on.

Be like Elsa.....Let it go.
Well, to be fair, Elsa couldnt let it go and resist going into the unknown in the 2nd movie :)

I initially rolled my eyes pretty hard at this one, but it is in poor taste for that profession. Might even say especially so after the Larry Nassar incident.

Reactions: VolNExile
I’ve got a hot take here.

Most gymnasts looks like 13 year olds physically. Probably a pedo if you are into that.
You are looking at the wrong gymnasts.
images
NOT 13!............but a "10"

Not all gymnasts are children........... some, like her, are adults. So, I'm implying that one can "ogle" some gymnasts, and not be a pervert.

Lol I’m aware college gymnasts aren’t children. I’m saying they have the body type of children.

Lol I’m aware college gymnasts aren’t children. I’m saying they have the body type of children.
ok....and you think (said) their bodies are "disgusting?" If you like them big and plump, that's your prerogative.

The world is full of thin skinned crybabies now. Get over it. Nothing wrong with making truthful statements.

There is nothing wrong with truthful statements in the appropriate context. What if Barry (whom I know very well, for what it's worth) had said "I would really enjoy having sex with some of those gymnasts,"? The statement may be true, but honesty is not always the best policy.

There is nothing wrong with truthful statements in the appropriate context. What if Barry (whom I know very well, for what it's worth) had said "I would really enjoy having sex with some of those gymnasts,"? The statement may be true, but honesty is not always the best policy.

He should not have said it, but should not be fined, fired, or ripped for it either. Sometimes a sincere apology should be enough.

You do understand those leotards tend to smash everything inside, right?

Outside of their uniform in regular clothing, they look like normal college aged girls. I mean, they are way more muscular than most girls their age, but their bodies aren't "child like."

I'm biased, but my Sooners have a very lovely squad.

That certainly is not even close to what he stated.

Reactions: LoudOrange

VN Store

Back