Barnes replacement?

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
Danny White should ask Barnes in his next meeting how much longer Tennessee fans will pack Thompson Bowling Arena to watch 56-55 type games.

We would have run Dusty May out of town before this season ever happened. The man never won more than 19 games in his first four seasons. Maybe he actually is a really good coach, but it just as likely if not more likely that he is pretty “meh” and this season will ultimately prove to be a complete anomaly .

Don't want anyone named Dusty! Sounds too much like a child's nickname. Kinda-sorta like Jimbo and Dabo.

If you’re a lawyer you’re starving. And I guarantee I’m better at what I do than you are.
How do you “guarantee” that sans knowledge of the other poster on an anonymous message board? 🤔

You must not be one either, you are a mediocre fan. You fit your own definition of it. Delusional if you don't see it. Look in the mirror and you will see below the pack not even middling. Just existing for no purpose.
You couldn’t be more wrong. I am at the top of the pack in what I do; I have no doubt you are not.

You couldn’t be more wrong. I am at the top of the pack in what I do; I have no doubt you are not.
Don't listen to him man. We know how hard you worked to move from "Register 1 Cashier" to "Guy who Manages the Self-Checkouts Better than Anyone". #BlockOutTheHate

You are the only one stating this. So yes you are at the top of the pack in your eyes. Can't prove it but you posts indicate you are at the top of the pack of ignorance and opening your mouth to state to show it. I give you an A+.

You are at the top of wasting board space with your opinions. You are at the top of the pack of trolling.

Basically you are a waste of my time that is top of the pack on my list. Nothing here.

You will probably be at the Top of Pack as most ignored poster on Volnation if not already. Success in your eyes, failures in the posters that bother to take the time to read your posts.

I look at it as feeding a monkey and watching him crap.

VN Store

Back