Bama

I think Bama comes back with a vengeance this year. People forget they lost four or five starters on defense this year and lost what was supposed to be their next phenom at RB, Trey Sanders. So they’ve got some depth built up plus all those dudes return.

The big question for them is can their offense get it done without Tua. But I expect a pissed off Bama in 2020.
They always lose that many and guess what they are still dominant lol they could lose 20 starters and still probably beat us.

Reactions: Jaws and Rockyjr
I think Bama comes back with a vengeance this year. People forget they lost four or five starters on defense this year and lost what was supposed to be their next phenom at RB, Trey Sanders. So they’ve got some depth built up plus all those dudes return.

The big question for them is can their offense get it done without Tua. But I expect a pissed off Bama in 2020.
In fairness, they said the same thing before the 2019 season started. They were supposed to be pissed and extra motivated after Clemson thrashed them last year.

While I do think some of ya'll might want to pump the brakes just a little I do have to agree Bama is losing a ton this year. They have numerous #1 recruiting classes to fall back on but it is hard to imagine they do not step back some. If we have a reliable QB I could see this as a win and I guarantee I will rush the field and help take the goal posts down. I pity the security officer who tries to stop me.

I heard that last year too after they lost to Clemson that 2019 was their revenge tour yea we see how that played out. They got a ton of talent no doubt and Saban is still there but imo other teams have caught up and don’t fear them like they used too. They aren’t as invincible as they were a few years back and I’m not convinced that defense will be as elite as it once was. Saban isn’t getting any younger either the run is coming to a end. LSU was the first SEC team since Auburn in 2010 to win a national title other than Bama. The paradigm is shifting in the SEC going into the new decade and that’s a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaws
I heard that last year too after they lost to Clemson that 2019 was their revenge tour yea we see how that played out.

If Bama has the same plague of injuries as they did in 2019 then 2020 will likely play out in similar fashion. If they don't, then Bama is going to be the odds-on favorite to win the SEC.

Reactions: Rockyjr
Trey comes back and Cade transfers here and we're suddenly competing with the best of the SEC.

Bama is more beatable than they have been in a long long time but we need to show that we can beat OU, UF, UGA first. It starts with JG or whomever the QB may be.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979

I’m not so sure...but it will be one of the interesting things to watch next season. Dynasties don’t last forever.

Reactions: Jaws

I think you're lost...

06b4016adad8230b3a6c43eb7662c375.jpg

VN Store

Back