Bama loses both coordinators

Oh yeah.......the fans wanted both gone early in the year. Bama came out poorly coached in the opening game, and has yet to recover.

Some of the Huntsville based fans have switched over to becoming Georgia fans. Hail Kirby
Yeah, I remember Huntsville had a lot of Big Orange representing until Saban came.
Hope they will again soon.

He was in charge of the Penn State shower cleaning..

Then moved to Houston where he wrote a Non-Disclosure Agreement for DeShawn Watson to get 'massaged' by 68 different women.

Saban put him in charge of recruiting Hoover area because ole irish O'Brian can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

He'll be deflating Bill Belichick's balls by November

The stuff just follows him around.

Did I miss any ethic groups in there? Don't even get me started about BoB and the Mexicans
So they guy brought in to clean up the mess is now considered responsible for the mess, even though it was his first employment there. BoB had nothing to do with Sandusly or even Joe Pa.

You really think a coach wrote an NDA? I cant even find any source that says who gave him the Texan hotel room. But considering it went on AFTER BoB was fired I dont see him as being required to make the whole thing happen. And I havent seen anyone allegating BoB involvement beyond the use of team resources in the Hotel. But again that's not ever a direct accusation. Just that he didnt do enough to curtail or investigate.

Golding was coach for two NC runner up years and fifth this year. O’Brien has a runner up (with Heisman winner at qb) and a fifth place overall year to his credit. And these are deemed “unsuccessful”. What an absurd level of expectation.

Ive said that Dabo will be next in line but the ship will never leave the dock if this is unsuccessful.

Might as well torpedo it now.

Ive said that Dabo will be next in line but the ship will never leave the dock if this is unsuccessful.

Dabo won’t leave Clemson to fight that fire. At one time, he was only willing to leave for the NFL. He found his qb. And I’d venture to venture guess his NFL dreams have subsided.

So they guy brought in to clean up the mess is now considered responsible for the mess, even though it was his first employment there. BoB had nothing to do with Sandusly or even Joe Pa.

You really think a coach wrote an NDA? I cant even find any source that says who gave him the Texan hotel room. But considering it went on AFTER BoB was fired I dont see him as being required to make the whole thing happen. And I havent seen anyone allegating BoB involvement beyond the use of team resources in the Hotel. But again that's not ever a direct accusation. Just that he didnt do enough to curtail or investigate.
Yup…lot of “things” just happen around BoB.

But, he is never involved.

Yup…lot of “things” just happen around BoB.

But, he is never involved.
You could say this about any coach.

And you only have 1 thing at most. The Texan/Deshaun Watson possibility that he gave a player an NDA.

Hard to point out a trend when it's at worst a one off situation.

Yeah what a terrible year they had. 11-2 with both losses by a combined what 5 points? Dominating bowl win. #1 overall recruiting class coming in.

Yeah man Bama is a sinking ship. Lol. How many times are people gonna say crap like this? Bama will likely be right there in the thick of it for the NC or will win it.
With a brand new quarterback? I highly doubt it.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Yeah what a terrible year they had. 11-2 with both losses by a combined what 5 points? Dominating bowl win. #1 overall recruiting class coming in.

Yeah man Bama is a sinking ship. Lol. How many times are people gonna say crap like this? Bama will likely be right there in the thick of it for the NC or will win it.

0-12
@bamawriter

I used to think it would be Dabo, but I really can't see him uprooting his family now nor do many Coach's wanna follow Saban.

I used to think it would be Dabo, but I really can't see him uprooting his family now nor do many Coach's wanna follow Saban.

IMO, whatever it's worth, I think Bama will head into post-Saban in the same manner they sailed into post-Bear. The first coach in will not last 3 years. Maybe not even the 2nd. It will take a coach with an extremely stiff back-bone to be able to handle Bama Admin the way Saban does. And he got that train on the track immediately in year 2 and kept it there by winning and winning big. If he had a record in year 2 the same as year one, Saban would have been short-lived at Bama. After '09 he prob told them if they wanted this to continue then get out of his way. Bottom line is Saban has created for his first few successors what Bear did for his.

Saban is about to hire his sixth DC and 9th OC during his B*** tenure. Those positions are rotating doors. To believe this the beginning of the end of B***’s run is ludicrous. Especially with the draft class they just signed.
All it takes for one really bad hire to really sink a team, though having talent certainly makes up for bad play calling. Larry Scott was the final nail in Butch's coffin. I don't think Golding or O'Brien were that bad, so it could be worse than that. That's one thing Bama has really always done well is get great coordinators. There's always a chance they could mess up the hire, but I'll assume they'll get something figured out.

Reactions: feathersax
Hey Bammers.. hear that drip drip sound?? It's my heart running over like a slop bucket... Hope Vandy nails your azz next year...

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: LibertyVol

VN Store

Back