Bama loses both coordinators

wmcovol

Good riddance according to most Tide fans.

Obrien goes back to NE, somewhere he could have gone last year probably. DC Golding goes to Ole Miss, clearly a demotion but away from Saban,

Obrien belongs in upper east coast area with all the other pervs.

Rats jumping off a sinking ship. Dabo will want to bring in his own bunch near.

Cornbread better just sign a one-year contract on his one-bedroom apartment.

They still have a top 3 roster. Unfortunately, I don't think they are a sinking ship. They will still be a top 5 team for next year until we beat them. With a change in coordinators, it would be much better to play them to first few games though.

And still has zero impact on Saban’s recruiting. How many do you think will want out of their NLI? My guess is zero.

Saban is about to hire his sixth DC and 9th OC during his B*** tenure. Those positions are rotating doors. To believe this the beginning of the end of B***’s run is ludicrous. Especially with the draft class they just signed.

Saban’s still the lead kingmaker in the game but these two recent departures are not success stories. So Smart is poking his snout towards the lead. If anything, Saban’s latest staff adventures prove he’s not the funnest guy to work for…Johnny Majorsesque.

If all the pervs are in the NE, what's your slur for Californians?

Oh yeah.......the fans wanted both gone early in the year. Bama came out poorly coached in the opening game, and has yet to recover.

Some of the Huntsville based fans have switched over to becoming Georgia fans. Hail Kirby

Yeah what a terrible year they had. 11-2 with both losses by a combined what 5 points? Dominating bowl win. #1 overall recruiting class coming in.

Yeah man Bama is a sinking ship. Lol. How many times are people gonna say crap like this? Bama will likely be right there in the thick of it for the NC or will win it.

Golding was coach for two NC runner up years and fifth this year. O’Brien has a runner up (with Heisman winner at qb) and a fifth place overall year to his credit. And these are deemed “unsuccessful”. What an absurd level of expectation.
Gotta wear on talented coaches with options.

Oh yeah.......the fans wanted both gone early in the year. Bama came out poorly coached in the opening game, and has yet to recover.

Some of the Huntsville based fans have switched over to becoming Georgia fans. Hail Kirby
Bandwagon fans gonna bandwagon. They were probably Tennessee fans in the 90s

Good riddance according to most Tide fans.

Obrien goes back to NE, somewhere he could have gone last year probably. DC Golding goes to Ole Miss, clearly a demotion but away from Saban,

Loses is a strong word here. Saban fired both his coordinators

Pervs? What’s the story I’m missing here

Not a Bama excuse maker here by any stretch but offensively the Young injury for a couple of games kinda interrupted their offensive rhythm IMO. They were good enough to overcome it mostly (except the Vols and LSU games). I think their weakness in the secondary and simple lack of discipline derailed them somewhat. I fully expect Bama to be full strength next season as usual. NS has the unique ability to turn the negative into motivation. Playing in Tuscaloosa next year will be a huge challenge and one I’m looking forward to. JMO.

Pervs? What’s the story I’m missing here

He was in charge of the Penn State shower cleaning..

Then moved to Houston where he wrote a Non-Disclosure Agreement for DeShawn Watson to get 'massaged' by 68 different women.

Saban put him in charge of recruiting Hoover area because ole irish O'Brian can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

He'll be deflating Bill Belichick's balls by November

The stuff just follows him around.

Did I miss any ethic groups in there? Don't even get me started about BoB and the Mexicans

VN Store

Back