Bama Is For Real

You were wishing injury on a 20-year-old? Some people take sports way too seriously.

Some people's lives are full of misery and pettiness. They think bringing others down will give them joy. It doesn't, of course. They just go to the next thing.

What's hilarious is he missed a tackle when the running back ran straight at him lol

That was his one miss all game, and he'd gotten caught calling an audible when Miami went quick. This was his best game since his freshman year.

That was his one miss all game, and he'd gotten caught calling an audible when Miami went quick. This was his best game since his freshman year.
Lol sure, nevermind the other countless times that someone else had to come in and help tackle or tackle the dude infront of him bc he was too slow. But hey keep living in fairly land.

Let's take a look at the ap top 25.

1. Bama beats a top 25 team like a red headed step child.

2. Oklahoma barely bests Tulane.

3. Clemson and 5. Georgia don't score an offensive touchdown in the first half.

4. Ohio State beats an unranked Minnesota team by two tds.

They may as well go ahead and give Nicky his trophy. They don't need to play another game. College football sucks.

Pretty much

I mostly watch college football to watch Tennessee play but other than that, the National Champions are already decided before the seasons even begins.

Reactions: Southern_Accent
The guy was a classless ass hat. Do you not agree? Why are people defending him?
We're not defending him leaving, but I doubt someone as stupid as you would see that. You call him classless, but he's never said or did one thing that affects you in a negative way (no, him leaving a team that you're apparently a fan of doesn't affect you) and you want him to end his career by getting hurt? All because he left the program that was in shambles (not because of him, because of Pruitt). That would be like someone saying they hope you get hurt in a car accident for literally no reason. I can guarantee you this, I'd take 100 To'o To'o's over 1 of you and I dont even like the guy.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
We're not defending him leaving, but I doubt someone as stupid as you would see that. You call him classless, but he's never said or did one thing that affects you in a negative way (no, him leaving a team that you're apparently a fan of doesn't affect you) and you want him to end his career by getting hurt? All because he left the program that was in shambles (not because of him, because of Pruitt). That would be like someone saying they hope you get hurt in a car accident for literally no reason. I can guarantee you this, I'd take 100 To'o To'o's over 1 of you and I dont even like the guy.

He quit on the team early last year and then whined about the fans. I would say that was pretty bad sportsmanship.

If I did that at my job, I would get fired. Stop babying these athletes. I went through all the **** they did and more. I would have wanted to be in his shoes in a heart beat along with millions other.

I am surprised some delusion Auburn, LSU, or Tennessee fan hasn't tried to assassinate Saban yet. That would end the dynasty.
Hate to admit but I’ve thought a few a times that some crazy from a rival fanbase might do this.

He quit on the team early last year and then whined about the fans. I would say that was pretty bad sportsmanship.

If I did that at my job, I would get fired. Stop babying these athletes. I went through all the **** they did and more. I would have wanted to be in his shoes in a heart beat along with millions other.
You haven't done ****, that's why you're hoping someone gets hurt. Oh, wait, you probably went through the ringer and blew out a knee walking to your pantry to get another twinkie.

It's not babying the athletes to not wish a career ending injury on them (no matter how you feel about the way they left the team). It's common sense that you shouldn't do that, but hey, you must be sporting a single digit IQ so it's OK pumpkin. You are special in your own special way.

Bama's D looks better, covid hurt defenses more than anything. Bama still looks good on offense I think they will lean on the run a little more overall but they are balanced and talented across the board. They whipped Miami up and down the field in all aspects of the game. GBO!

Reactions: volsrock09
This may be the best team saban has had yet… they are way too physical and that culture is player ran with nfl coaches on the roster… it was literally impossible for Miami to practice at the level they would have needed to compete with this bama team week 1… they are so physical on both sides of the ball and they execute so well… Bryce young has mastered the Qb spot… he is very cool calm and collected and the game is very easy to him and he is tough to sack… he has that feel for the game that a lot of greats have… vol fan me hates bama football fan me loves the way they play the game..

And you are basing this off of 1 win against Miami???

And you are basing this off of 1 win against Miami???
Just how they executed and the physicality they played with in week 1 they looked mid season form all ready… and Bryce young had as impressive of a first start as I’ve seen in a while… He was so poised and calm and in control all game he felt the pressure so well and was very hard to sack… I hate Bama but damn they play good football.

Just how they executed and the physicality they played with in week 1 they looked mid season form all ready… and Bryce young had as impressive of a first start as I’ve seen in a while… He was so poised and calm and in control all game he felt the pressure so well and was very hard to sack… I hate Bama but damn they play good football.

I couldn’t tell a difference from just about any of Sabans teams for the past 10 years.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
He wasn't that great against Miami lol
Wasn't a critique of his play, merely a response to a common belief around here that he would ride the bench......

Henry's biggest issue last year was sh!t coaching.

Wasn't a critique of his play, merely a response to a common belief around here that he would ride the bench......

Henry's biggest issue last year was sh!t coaching.
Idk about the coaching part he seems the same as last year from what I've seen so far. He definitely can get better but against Miami he was the same imo.

Idk about the coaching part he seems the same as last year from what I've seen so far. He definitely can get better but against Miami he was the same imo.
He looked a lot more physical… bama defense is too elite on all 3 levels he is not gonna have ridiculous stats he makes all the calls and keeps the defense on the same page… bama DL dominated the game on defense… it’s a reason I’m optimistic of our defensive I think the DL dominated week 1 and can dominate a good amount of our opponents…

He looked a lot more physical… bama defense is too elite on all 3 levels he is not gonna have ridiculous stats he makes all the calls and keeps the defense on the same page… bama DL dominated the game on defense… it’s a reason I’m optimistic of our defensive I think the DL dominated week 1 and can dominate a good amount of our opponents…
I'm holding off on our DLine until after Pitt. BGSU maybe a FBS team but they aren't UCLA or VT so can't really judge our success too much. But it was refreshing watching our QB actually having some time to just sit back and wait. Even though it was against BGSU

I'm holding off on our DLine until after Pitt. BGSU maybe a FBS team but they aren't UCLA or VT so can't really judge our success too much. But it was refreshing watching our QB actually having some time to just sit back and wait. Even though it was against BGSU
With Rodney Garner as our DL coach I’m confident our DL will play good football all season… best game I’ve seen our DL have in years.

Reactions: chrismc1000

VN Store

Back