Bama Is For Real

One play. The guy is going to get paid by the nfl. But yea, guy at a desk, keep pointing out his one mistake .
I pointed this mistake out once and you act like I did it several times. Yeah nice try but next time fully understand what's being said so you don't look stupid.

Lol sure, nevermind the other countless times that someone else had to come in and help tackle or tackle the dude infront of him bc he was too slow. But hey keep living in fairly land.
He's starting for the best defense in college football.
Starting.

Let's take a look at the ap top 25.

1. Bama beats a top 25 team like a red headed step child.

2. Oklahoma barely bests Tulane.

3. Clemson and 5. Georgia don't score an offensive touchdown in the first half.

4. Ohio State beats an unranked Minnesota team by two tds.

They may as well go ahead and give Nicky his trophy. They don't need to play another game. College football sucks.
My thoughts exactly. I didn't actually see the OSU game, but of the rest of the teams I watched currently in the top 10, none seems to have any chance against the semi-pro team Saban fields in Bama.

where's the "this is supposed to be fun" crowd now. Are we having fun yet?

This is not fun. You will not get paid until you can compete with Alabama. Take your highschool offense out of my building and off of my tv. Let me know when you guys are ready to play some ball because this is not fun, this is a job. You get paid to beat Alabama. That is the job.

Just go ahead and give them the trophy every year until Saban retires. Their bowl game should be against the team with the worst record in the NFL. Would be much more competitive for them anyways.

Just go ahead and give them the trophy every year until Saban retires. Their bowl game should be against the team with the worst record in the NFL. Would be much more competitive for them anyways.

The worst team in the NFL would smash Bama.

Yes you are better then Nick Saban about evaluating talent
Pruitt evaluated To'o'. I'll bet he called Nicky and told him he'd be crazy if he didn't pick him up. Reminds me of this:
iu

From Hell's heart, I stab at thee..... ^^^ Pruitt^^^^^

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's

VN Store

Back