Bama/Georgia

they'll be favored by double digits over us.

Not starting crap here, but UF wasn't a double digit favorite and they hadn't been exposed yet. I just don't see it with UGA regardless of home or away.

BTW Hit a nice parlay today with the Vols and the O/U!

Not starting crap here, but UF wasn't a double digit favorite and they hadn't been exposed yet. I just don't see it with UGA regardless of home or away.

BTW Hit a nice parlay today with the Vols and the O/U!

The easiest under you will ever hit.

And I agree, Georgia will be at least a 12 point favorite.

God, if we can somehow beat Georgia (and I know there is about a 0.1% chance of that happening) they will be staring a 5-6 loss season in the face

The easiest under you will ever hit.

And I agree, Georgia will be at least a 12 point favorite.

I took the Vols and the points too. Call me crazy but if it comes to betting against the Vols or not betting....I won't bet.

EDIT: Somehow I did manage to pick auburn over the Vols in the VN Pick-em contest. Call it a moment of clarity.

Last edited:
Actually I need to go back on one of my statements, Vanderbilt is already leading the east. They are about to have a full game though.

Interesting that even thought the bammers are putting it on the dawgs, the announcers aren't nearly as condescending towards the dawgs as the crew on CBS was towards the Vols.

Interesting that even thought the bammers are putting it on the dawgs, the announcers aren't nearly as condescending towards the dawgs as the crew on CBS was towards the Vols.

Well, I think they just feel sorry for Georgia right now. In our game, it was hard to feel sorry for us because we had every opportunity to win that game.

I can't even look at the main board right now. Too much emotion and too little restraint. (self included)

I'm not so sure Knowshon wasn't out of bounds before he extended the ball over the goal line there.

I still don't get why Georgia's band plays Battle Hymn of the Republic

The ripped their song off of Auburn. The logo from the Packers. The mascot from Yale. The color from 200 other colleges. They are as orginal as a Phil Fulmer postgame loss explanation.

VN Store

Back