Bama/Georgia

the only thing saban knows how to associate loyalty to is money. that's not who i would want coaching my team.
You can say that again, he left my Dolphins in the same way a handsome low rent character guy leaves an ugly blind date gal at a restaurant to pick up the tab...the shrugs his shoulders and says....what???

being in Athens, i would usually give a slight edge to the dawgs...but for some reason i think there's a little trepadation on the part of Georgia. they've been good, but they really haven't had to be good to win.

they'll have to be good Saturday night.

on the other side, i think Saban has Bama playing with a huge chip on their shoulder. they play down hill on both sides of the ball.

being on the road, i expect Bama to come out and try and punch Georgia right in the nose early on. If georgia's not ready, Bama wins.

right now, i think Bama is on a roll. they know they can stop a solid running game, a la Clemson. they've proven to be more physical than everyone they've played.

interesting match up will be GA's O line agains the front 7 for bama...that's the match up that wins or loses the game.

for now, i like Bama to steal one and really put themselves on the national map.

bama 23 GA 17
i didn't expect Bama to just roll Georgia, but i did have an inkling that they would start strong. Huge win for Bama. and it felt like a "where do we go from here?" loss for Georgia.

on to Bama/LSU as the game of the year........

i didn't expect Bama to just roll Georgia, but i did have an inkling that they would start strong. Huge win for Bama. and it felt like a "where do we go from here?" loss for Georgia.

on to Bama/LSU as the game of the year........

Game of the year is this Saturday with the Wildcats.

VN Store

Back