Bama fans in Tennessee.

I see several people with Mizzou gear in Tennessee. There are lots of people that reside in another state that are transplants.

Why should they give up their allegiance to their home state or university because they move away from there?

I have no problem with transplants. I work with a Florida fan who grew up in Florida. I work with a Kentucky fan who grew up in Kentucky. I have no problem at all with those type fans. It's the people who were born and bred in East Tennessee hating the Vols and jumping on a winning teams bandwagon.

Really???

In the state of Tennessee, yes. I moved to Knoxville in 2007. Even after the 2009 Bama championship, I only saw a Bama tag, shirt, what-have-you maybe once every month or so. Now, I see Bama stuff at least once a day it seems like. The lowest point was when I saw a UT maintenance guy wearing a Bama hat this past spring while mowing the banks along Thompson-Boling. Reprehensible behavior. That's not butthurt, but that really was reprehensible. If I were his boss, I would have had some serious words with him. It's fine if he is a fan of Alabama, but that kind of behavior does not reflect well upon the university.

But like I said in my earlier post, this is all cyclical. Tennessee has been there before as well.

Reactions: 1 person
My buddy in Middle Tennessee said the Metro area is crawling with communist Crimson because of all the transplants who have moved up here to our great state for jobs. There's not enough employment left in that steamy pile of Third World feces known as the Sphincterjammer State.

Reactions: 2 people
There's a lot of bandwagon bammer fans here, all of them sporting brand new ugly ass crimson :furious3:

OP...here's to cheering you up...

I've noticed them around Oak Ridge as well.
We have huge numbers of federal jobs here.
(which I'm surprised a Bammer would qualify for
being red commies and dumb as a box
of hammers!)

...but I digress

Anyway... l think this thread needs
to revisit the ultimate slam-a-bamma jokes...

We like to tell the guy I work with these two:

"Ya'll know why the guy from Alabama was standing in his yard looking up
at his trees don't ya?
He kept just scratchin' his head because he
couldn't figure out how he was gonna get
his rake up there to rake all those leaves."

"Ya know now that you've moved up
here to Tennessee
you can now play the $4 million lottery?
...but better know that if you were born
in Alabama and ya win...
it pays $4 for a million years."...just sayin'

Love the "top ten" on this link...enjoy!

Top 10 Alabama Jokes Of All Time | Bleacher Report

GO VOLS!!!!

Last edited:
I have no problem with transplants. I work with a Florida fan who grew up in Florida. I work with a Kentucky fan who grew up in Kentucky. I have no problem at all with those type fans. It's the people who were born and bred in East Tennessee hating the Vols and jumping on a winning teams bandwagon.

I have no respect at all for those "fans". Pathetic, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Yea, like the guy who works with my wife, Gator football fan and a UK basketball fan.

I can relate to this. I was born in Kingsport. Ive lived in Virginia and now in Georgia. Its not much fun hearing all this dawg talk here. I guess people here in Georgia dont like me and my Vols either, but Im a Vols fan no matter where I live.

Know what you mean spent 45 years in East Tn and now I live in Bama and they don't like my tag. And I don't like their football team

Reactions: 2 people
Coming home from work last monday I thought I was driving in the State of Alabama. Saw a bunch of Bama car flags. I bet 90% of those drivers never stepped foot on Alabama's campus. This brings me to my next point. I hear people talk about how much they hate Bama Fans,Florida Fans and Kentucky Basketball fans. To me the very worst fans in the world are these fans who grew up in East Tennessee that root against Tennessee. They root against UT while pulling for Bama,Florida,FSU,Miami,Oklahoma or some other Football powerhouse while rooting for UNC,Duke,Kentucky or Georgetown in Basketball. Those people are traitors.
I live in alabama and never lived in tennessee and have only been to a tenn spring game never an actual game so does that mean you don't like me?

Coming home from work last monday I thought I was driving in the State of Alabama. Saw a bunch of Bama car flags. I bet 90% of those drivers never stepped foot on Alabama's campus. This brings me to my next point. I hear people talk about how much they hate Bama Fans,Florida Fans and Kentucky Basketball fans. To me the very worst fans in the world are these fans who grew up in East Tennessee that root against Tennessee. They root against UT while pulling for Bama,Florida,FSU,Miami,Oklahoma or some other Football powerhouse while rooting for UNC,Duke,Kentucky or Georgetown in Basketball. Those people are traitors.

Anybody who roots for one school for one sport in another school for another sport is not a real fan. They're a bandwagon jumper. Know a guy who is a Bama fan in FB & KY fan in BB. How convenient! Also knew a gal who was for K State in FB & KU in BB. Again, how convenient! ...jumpers, I say!

My buddy in Middle Tennessee said the Metro area is crawling with communist Crimson because of all the transplants who have moved up here to our great state for jobs. There's not enough employment left in that steamy pile of Third World feces known as the Sphincterjammer State.

This is true. I live in Nashville and there are tons of Bammers. AWFUL! I could tolerate Bama more when I lived in Knoxville than here.

Ask them who the coach was before Saban.The last five bandwagon bammers I've met couldn't name Shula. They are pathetic.

Reactions: 3 people
There sure are a bunch of Vol fans that just randomly quiz Alabama fans on this site.

I think some of the negative posters on here should get on the Bama Bus for a while. I promise it will make you feel better.

I'd prefer a blindfold and firing squad, but thanks just the same.

:Bbiteme:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back