Bama BB shooting event per police report

Lack of respect for our fellow human beings created those shirts and it is the same lack of respect for our fellow human beings that pointed a loaded gun at an occupied car and pulled the trigger.

Just sad on so many levels how far we have fallen in our lack of respect for each other as a society.
I can't imagine the feeling of the young lady's family members seeing someone wear that shirt.

Lack of respect for our fellow human beings created those shirts and it is the same lack of respect for our fellow human beings that pointed a loaded gun at an occupied car and pulled the trigger.

Just sad on so many levels how far we have fallen in our lack of respect for each other as a society.

Yeah, everything related to this whole situation has made me think that same thing. I don't care what side of the rivalry you're on, there's no need for it. Common decency and accountability for ones actions counts for a lot. Not how good you are at basketball. Thankfully though, I see the good in life everyday,and it makes me feel optimistic and hopeful for society in general.

I saw a t-shirt that said something to the effect of
“Alabama Basketball- killing our way through ‘23”
😂

I saw a t-shirt that said something to the effect of
“Alabama Basketball- killing our way through ‘23”
😂
That was at the SEC tournament and Sankey announced anyone wearing a shirt with that phrase or a similar one would be ejected from the game.

He's willing punish fans for shirts but not athletes involved in capital murder.

98abb00a-47c5-4e35-bedf-7d197967c195-AP_SEC_Alabama_Missouri_Basketball.jpg

He can make comments all he likes. There are zero people within that athletic department that have earned trust. They're not even more trustworthy than the NYT, and that's saying something.

I'm going to guess that the NYT is correct on this one.

The fourth player was riding shotgun.

Bottom Lines:
1. If Miller does not take the Gun to the Scene there are no deaths.
2. Miller should have been wiser and not gone to the scene
3. Players should roaming around at 1:00 in the morning
4. Players should not need a .40 Caliber handgun in their possession.
5. Alabama should clean up their act with Anger Control issues.

All seems like common sense, I personally didn’t need a video to tell me that.

Reactions: ArdentVol
All seems like common sense, I personally didn’t need a video to tell me that.
I didn't either.
That is the problem, the UA AD, the SEC nor the NCAA is using any common sense.
I can only remember when the T Smith + 3 others were out at 1 AM with guns in 2010(?) and got caught up in the same type situation. Smith off the team, the others were suspended.

VN Store

Back