Baltimore question

Is Baltimore a dangerous and filthy place?

• Yes

Votes: 108 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
I think it's wrong unless he wants to actually offer ideas to fix it. Does no good for anyone to use the plight of those less fortunate to score political points

What idea could he float that would be excepted and not used against him ? It’s a city that’s been ran into the ground for decades by one party . The only thing you can do is point that out and try to get those people to do their jobs and hope the people don’t re-elect the same ones .

I think it's wrong unless he wants to actually offer ideas to fix it. Does no good for anyone to use the plight of those less fortunate to score political points

He sent tons of money to address those issues already, nothing happened. Anything he'd say besides pointing it out would be twisted just like pointing it out was. If the President said the sky was blue his opposition would screech and say its purple with pink polka dots.

Reactions: DC_Vol
The area around Camden Yards is nice. We went to DC in middle school and got to go to an Orioles game. Even then it was like get on the bus, go straight in the stadium, go straight back to the bus.

Not after dark. Camden is still one of he best places in the country to watch a game, though.

Now look at the Baltimore Sun article. This is fueling hate. The MSM being able to write stuff unchecked, especially about something like this, isn't helping one bit.

Weird way to say thank you while sitting on your azz in air conditioning, don't you think?

Now look at the Baltimore Sun article. This is fueling hate. The MSM being able to write stuff unchecked, especially about something like this, isn't helping one bit.

Weird way to say thank you while sitting on your azz in air conditioning, don't you think?

Taking that white privilege to the hood. where are the people who live there?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

They should either STFU and let people try to help or become some of those people .

I guess all the people serving meals to the homeless each day should **** off because they don’t need your help. TDS is real.

I think PNC has the best backdrop of any stadium I’ve visited. Great place to watch a game.
View attachment 216601

One of the best baseball experiences available. I haven’t been to all the parks but probably been to about half.

Here are my top 5 in no particular order: Dodger Stadium, PNC Park, Camden Yards, Petco Field, Wrigley Field. It was harder than I expected to generate a Top 5.

Reactions: Bigun
One of the best baseball experiences available. I haven’t been to all the parks but probably been to about half.

Here are my top 5 in no particular order: Dodger Stadium, PNC Park, Camden Yards, Petco Field, Wrigley Field. It was harder than I expected to generate a Top 5.

The Trop or GTFO!

St. Louis is a great baseball town. Saw a game there in the mid-2000's on a Sunday. It was a blast.

Typical conduct from the left.

Meanwhile this year...

Trump began talking negatively about Cummings and Baltimore in a series of tweets on July 27. In a Quinnipiac University poll conducted from July 25 to July 28 -- two days before the tweets, the day of the tweets, and one day after the tweets -- Trump had a 6% approval rating and 84% disapproval rating with black voters. Eighty percent of black voters said Trump is racist, while just 11% said he is not.

VN Store

Back