Bailey or Manning?

• HB

Votes: 38 8.9%
  • PM

Votes: 391 91.1%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Reactions: Type Orange+
This is insane, let the kid become who he is going to be without the added pressure. Do you guys realize that majority of great high school players don't meet expectations. Let the offseason play out, stop this BS.

Reactions: VolNExile
Sometimes when I eat oatmeal, I scoop in a counterclockwise motion but then on the last bite, I go clockwise. You may be asking yourself, what the hell does this have to do with the OP's question? Think about it carefully and you'll have the answer.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
If Bailey can be 90% as skilled leader, passer and competitor with wheels.... he'll be awesome.

OP, HB has never played a single snap of college football. PM, is in the College football hall of fame. There is locker room, a street, and a number forever retired for PM. Are you serious?

I am all about being excited about having a new great QB on campus but this really is a stupid question at this point.

I miss D4H
HB4H!

For me, this discussion is just a bit early. I'm willing to wait at least until the young man gets settled into the rhythm of his freshman classes and plays a down in the Orange and White game before we declare Harrison as the next UT all-time pass leader and poised to break all Joe Burrow's records.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back