Bailey led the team in passing

HB should have started from the first game. This year doesn't count toward eligibility and he could have gotten some valuable experience. I know Pruitt didn't want to have a losing season, but think how much better HB would have been in 2021 with a year's starting experience. Who knows - HB may have figured it out by now?

Vandy's QB, who is a 3/4 star freshman, had one week of spring practice and what qualifies as fall training. He's thrown for 1000 yds, 6 TDs and 8 INTs, numbers that aren't much worse than JG's. Seals will have a full season(?) experience under his belt next year. Vanderbilt had to turn to a first year QB and decided to bite the bullet.

HB should have started from the first game. This year doesn't count toward eligibility and he could have gotten great experience. I know Pruitt didn't want to have a losing season, but think how much better HB would have been in 2021 with a year's starting experience. Who knows - HB may have figured it out by now?

Vandy's QB, who is a 3/4 star freshman, had one week of spring practice and what qualifies as fall training. He's thrown for 1000 yds, 6 TDs and 8 INTs, numbers that aren't much worse than JG's. Seals will have a full season(?) experience under his belt next year. Vanderbilt had to turn to a first year QB and decided to bite the bullet.
There would be much less backlash over a struggling/ learning freshman QB, than there is over one who has started for 3 years and failed to improve in the slightest.

You mean except for every time you've posted about QB's. How are those "stats" these days? Still claiming JG is a top 4 SEC QB?

OR... have you learned enough about the game to realize the truth in what we've been telling you for years now?

You are a fundamentally dishonest person... and apparently have an incredible capacity for self-deception.
He’s flat out lying again. He predicted Shrout to beat Maurer both last year and this year. He also predicted HB to be #2 behind JG until he takes over. He’s been wrong all along

Reactions: sjt18
He’s flat out lying again. He predicted Shrout to beat Maurer both last year and this year. He also predicted HB to be #2 behind JG until he takes over. He’s been wrong all along

I always said BM would pass up JT. even before he came which you wouldn't know as you were not here.

HB will be the qb after JG.

Those statistics are not valid... because they disprove k-town's belief that JG is a great QB.

They are valid. They co nfirm what I said.

He'll have to take that up with the site that compiled them...and then any outlet, like the Sports Animal, that reported them.
I was right. He isn't the worst in the SEC.

Reactions: lexkyvol
I always said BM would pass up JT. even before he came which you wouldn't know as you were not here.

HB will be the qb after JG.
You’re FOS. You’ve repeatedly said BM was the worst qb on the roster and have never put him above ANYONE.

You’re FOS. You’ve repeatedly said BM was the worst qb on the roster and have never put him above ANYONE.
I have consistently ranked him third in talent. Also matches up with HS rankings. I was and am even lower on Shrout. But you are a newbiee so you wouldn't know.

I have consistently ranked him third in talent. Also matches up with HS rankings. I was and am even lower on Shrout. But you are a newbiee so you wouldn't know.
I don’t think you can classify me as “a newbiee” any more. I feel like I’m fairly popular on the board.

They are valid. They co nfirm what I said.
You are detached from reality. There is NO WAY the stats he and I posted "confirm" your claim that JG is a top 4 SEC QB.

I was right. He isn't the worst in the SEC.
Yeah. He kind of is when you factor in his experience and inability to move an O or score points. The guys below him are either much less experienced, play with less talented teams, or... are UK's Wilson who isn't expected to be a great passer. The difference between him and the guys we're comparing him to is that they are less developed and are making "mistakes". There is at least the possibility that they can be coached up. JG isn't making a lot of mistakes. He's just not good enough to do any more than what he's doing.... which isn't close to enough.

But you are lying. That's not what you said. You said he was one of the SEC's top QB's. Your shadow/alter ego/daddy Pulaski even said that UT had the "best" QB room in the SEC.

You would actually come off better if you simply admitted you were wrong.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
And you have consistently talked out of your rear. There is NOTHING... NADA to base that on. No one besides JG has had enough of an opportunity to prove themselves. JG has proven himself. He failed to rise to the level of a "good" SEC QB.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol and 1vol8
Never have I once said elite in anything. Just not the worst in the SEC like many act.

Isn't even the worst in the qb room.
Didn't suggest you did. It was hyperbole. Simply overstating it as dismissive sarcasm.

You may never have typed the words...but it's the spirit of everything you express.

Reactions: sjt18 and 1vol8
Depends on what you mean by "better". Better as in more experienced? JG has more experience and development time. As I've mentioned many times, JG does not make a lot of "mistakes" within the limitations of his ability. The problem is that he's MUCH too limited. Maurer has at least given some indications of having talent and prospects for improving. We do not know how high or low his ceiling is.

And once again, you and k-town somehow think that tearing down Maurer lowers the bar and makes JG a "good" QB. It doesn't. Whether Maurer will or won't become a good QB has nothing to do with JG's limitations or the fact that he cripples the O and team.
and once again who is tearing him down? he is what he is

Reactions: k-town_king
and once again who is tearing him down? he is what he is
Yes. He "is what he is". An undeveloped but talented young guy with unknown potential. Just like I've repeated... ad nauseum.

k-town constantly tears him down as you have on occasion as if it somehow made JG a "good" QB. You guys are a version of the guy at work, school, or gym who thinks that criticizing everyone else to make them look bad makes them "better" somehow.

Shrout may some day figure out a playbook well enough to use that incredible arm talent. HB may some day be a great QB. Maurer may learn to use his talent to become a very good QB. We just don't know what we "don't know". What we do know is no matter how much you denigrate one or all of these guys... JG is NOT a good QB.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Yes. He "is what he is". An undeveloped but talented young guy with unknown potential. Just like I've repeated... ad nauseum.

k-town constantly tears him down as you have on occasion as if it somehow made JG a "good" QB. You guys are a version of the guy at work, school, or gym who thinks that criticizing everyone else to make them look bad makes them "better" somehow.

Shrout may some day figure out a playbook well enough to use that incredible arm talent. HB may some day be a great QB. Maurer may learn to use his talent to become a very good QB. We just don't know what we "don't know". What we do know is no matter how much you denigrate one or all of these guys... JG is NOT a good QB.
wash, rinse, repeat same bs hoping it sticks yet it has no merit at all. keep tryin bub!

VN Store

Back