B-Dubs roasting Tennessee

Honestly, if they're going with horrible losses, the Butch Jones era is not even close to the worst times of the past decade. He was incompetent, but he had us closer to relevance than Kiffin, Dooley or Pruitt did.

Yes, but in the extra time Butch had, he managed to make more brain dead statements than the other three combined. Before he was fired, we tried to justify it as we could. Once he is gone? You realize just how many times your eyeballs rolled into the top of your skull.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Fulmer had the vast majority of worst losses in the last 25 years. None of those other fools were ever even close to having great teams, sans Botch’s 15 team.

The last time I went to B-Dubs (about 5 years ago), I ordered a draft beer. When the bill came the draft beer was $8.50. I asked the waitress if this was a misprint and she said no that is how much the beers are. A draft beer costs them less than .50 cents (do the math on a keg) and the wings were not that good. I have not been back since and have no plans to.

who eats that crap anyhow, and bring up butch, have they been in a coma, or cornbred give them a McDs bag of cash not to speak of him

Ah the irony...

A place serving puny and pathetic wings is roasting a place with puny and pathetic coaching hires...

Reactions: Boca Vol
True story... there's a pizza joint just down the block from the Bdubs in Bloomington, IN. Same guy has managed at both places and has stated that on many nights he has sold more wings at the pizza joint then he would have at Bdubs.

For my dollar it's a regional chain called Wings N Rings. Much, much better although their 'wing' is actually a sectioned off piece of boneless breast meat...and they aren't shy about serving size.

Lol at all the butthurt and can't have a little humor at our program's situation. Hell bww is one of the few places close by around here that me and the ol lady can go and get a good buzz with decent food for about $50. Most other places it's always around a $100 or more plus bww has plenty of beer options on tap. Of course we don't have all the choices people in Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville, Murfreesboro, etc have..

VN Store

Back